SOLD MY NOVA

Old 06-24-2013, 01:55 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default car

If he is close enough to you, meet him at the track and you make a pass in it, could be he does not know how to drive a short wheelbase car, either way would be nice to offer your help.Bottom line is only you and the buyer know what was said in the deal process, if what you claim is true, not to worry its over, if not make it right.
Old 06-24-2013, 02:31 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

The sale doesn't hinge on that kind of stuff NORMALLY. whats ill handling for you maybe good for me. It could be a number of things such the way he is driving car, tire pressure the track he is running on. Don't bet the farm his is an experienced Outlaw driver either. Trust me these guys are use to driving ILL handling passes. My 1st half dozen passes in the oulaw car I swore it was pulling left..only to learn I was driving left due to it pulling my Nutz off at launch.

My advise tell them to move on...doesn't run straight my a$$..Sounds like buyers remorse.

I sold a car a few years..the guy got it home and had his dad call me back and said the car did't have proper wall thickness on cage tubing..they gave me like a 1.08 thickness they said their tech guy checked. ( No such Tubing thickness ) Just so happen that I still had the paid invoice where I purchased from Chassis Engineering..1.30 main tube 1.20 on the smaller tube that finished out the double frame. I called his son on HIS job and told him the invoice was on its way and to NOT BOTHER me with anymore of their BULLCHIT.

His dad contacted me a few days later and squared with me the son was going thru divorce etc....basicallt buyers remorse.

Tell them to GET LOST Tod. to many what ifs on this claim.

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-25-2013, 05:30 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
AS IS - WHERE IS - Not even close to the engine issue discussed earlier, this is something else different. It's the same deal as "It ran good when I parked it 5 years ago". You get what you got
yep!

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-25-2013, 09:48 PM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheYellaBrick
AS IS - WHERE IS - Not even close to the engine issue discussed earlier, this is something else different. It's the same deal as "It ran good when I parked it 5 years ago". You get what you got
x3
Old 08-14-2013, 04:44 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I found this picture on the local drag strips page..thought I would share it. The guy is a very nice guy and I have nothing bad to say about him.... Car needed body work but it worked good. Hope I can build another some day.

Old 08-14-2013, 05:01 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Tod, I wouldn't be surprised that the slicks are junk if it's been sitting awhile.