Winter Time

Old 12-05-2011, 08:04 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

You know me Dave, not much is changing 8)
Old 12-05-2011, 06:25 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Just a little motor upgrade. Changing; crank, rods, pistons and cam. While in it going to upgrade to .904 lifters and 55mm cam. Upgrading so it can take a little more nitrous. Going to lighten the truck 60 to 70lbs and make a longer wheelie bar. Bad this is I'm still racing. So I don't have much time to get it all done. January and part of February is all the off season we have around here.
Old 12-05-2011, 07:27 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by shawnp
You know me Dave, not much is changing 8)

haaaa you and me both buddy :wink:

Rabbit, 904 lifters are a good investment.

Glad everyone is still got the winter itch to upgrade some things or change the oil :lol:
Old 12-05-2011, 07:35 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

building my wife a s10 mines outside in the cold
sucks
Old 12-06-2011, 09:04 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Guys don't forget to post some pics this winter. You know we all get bored during the winter time.
Old 12-06-2011, 02:15 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Glad everyone is still got the winter itch to upgrade some things or change the oil

David, do you even keep one long enough to change oil :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-06-2011, 03:12 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good stuff.... I got stuck with a NIGHTMARE of project.

My kids (8 & 10yer olds) & my wife keeping bugging me to finish a tree house that I started like 5 years ago... she said "I probably would not get it done by the time they go to college"... darn thing is like 21 ft high at the peak!!! I HATE heights... wayyyy bigger project that I ever gave it credit for. I fell out of the damn thing last weekend raking the leaves out of it... caught one of the braces on the way out, lost my grip, & fell into a big pile of leaves & DOG CRAP (Great Dane... BIG PILES). knocked the wind out me... couldn't move.. on my back with CRAP all over me & the dog licking my face.... not my finest moment... STINKY & SORE.

After that stupid thing is done, I am refreshing up the Chevelle motor on the side (much more fun).
Old 12-06-2011, 03:45 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Good stuff.... I got stuck with a NIGHTMARE of project.

My kids (8 & 10yer olds) & my wife keeping bugging me to finish a tree house that I started like 5 years ago... she said "I probably would not get it done by the time they go to college"... darn thing is like 21 ft high at the peak!!! I HATE heights... wayyyy bigger project that I ever gave it credit for. I fell out of the damn thing last weekend raking the leaves out of it... caught one of the braces on the way out, lost my grip, & fell into a big pile of leaves & DOG CRAP (Great Dane... BIG PILES). knocked the wind out me... couldn't move.. on my back with CRAP all over me & the dog licking my face.... not my finest moment... STINKY & SORE.

After that stupid thing is done, I am refreshing up the Chevelle motor on the side (much more fun).
And no video for us to make some $ off of! lol
Glad you didn't get hurt.
Old 12-06-2011, 03:58 PM
wazup
EXPERT BUILDER

Dam Rigsby are you accident prone thats some funny sh there now :lol: Sorry dont mean to laugh but its hard not too.

I went to 84 lumber and bought wood swing set and a sky fort in 1991 for my girls and thaught it was all predrilled and cut up to find out it was not. I spent all day cristmas eve and day with my dad and my brother putting it together if it wasn't for my dad it would still be sitting in the back yard. I still have it and now my grand kids play on it.
Old 12-06-2011, 06:44 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Glad everyone is still got the winter itch to upgrade some things or change the oil

David, do you even keep one long enough to change oil :?: :shock: :lol: :lol:

LOL ... My garage is empty again

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -