Whats up guys?! what did i miss????

Old 08-30-2011, 07:31 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

I remember Scorp.Is it ok if i ask whats up? If its none of my business just say so,want hurt my feelings.
Old 08-31-2011, 08:00 AM
DirkaDirka
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Amen to all that bretheren. Keep you head up Harb... had some that stuff this summer myself too... I try to remember we all end up in the same place anyways.

Nobody forgetting ya Dirk Diggler. Hows the Stang coming?? Remember: "Boogie Nights"... I want to see that.

Scorp-Dogg: dude you ARE an inspiration man. Some of us really shouldn't be here today... yet here we are. I believe you have earned a few stripes this year. I bet time has evolved us all a little this summer... I personally will never forget this one... got a little tougher, but softer in my heart.
Right now it is at a stand still since I am back out in Afghanistan counting down the days till I am finally home for good. I will be out here till April next year at the latest. Then I can focus on getting her done and on the track
Old 09-03-2011, 08:56 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Be safe out there buddy.Thanks for what your doing!