Texas Engines

Old 11-08-2012, 10:29 AM
koolride
SHOW GUEST

Default Texas Engines

Has anyone delt with this company??? Are they on the level or is it a scam? Want to deliver you a motor for a deposit and then pay if you like it. Sounds fishey to me. They say thier in FT Worth but phone # is to a land line in Austin?
Old 11-09-2012, 06:30 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I would be real cautious on that deal. If anything ever happens to my local builder the only companies I would deal with are the name brand guys like Sunset, RM, Nesbitt, etc.
Old 11-09-2012, 12:05 PM
koolride
SHOW GUEST

Default BIG SCAM

I called and requested to send a friend of mine near Ft Worth to go buy and view the motors in question and could not get a street address from them. Its a scam!!!!! Add # 2820962, 2820998, 2821535 No way motors like that are for sale that cheap!!!!
Old 11-10-2012, 08:21 AM
bugzzy1
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Same motor on ebay for 16k. Same pic, same wording. It says it's in Tennessee. Definate scam. I only checked on the small block. They're probably all on there.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Small-Block-...sories&vxp=mtr
Old 11-11-2012, 07:50 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yea. i seen this shit awhile back. and sent him a message, and he replyed it was his stuff and he could sell it at what ever price he wanted to. so i said send me your address, and i will take 3 of them for 7k each turn key. then i never herd from him again,, hummmm wonder why..