Beware of Jimmy Sexton

Old 11-29-2009, 07:51 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I agree with Chris, You have been here before Ripping people off, So you are at it again i see :!: :!: So now tell us what was wrong with the car you traded for the dragster :!: :!: So what do you guy's do have a scammers meeting and decide who is going to rip someone off this month :?: :?:

''JUST MY TWO CENT'S WORTH''
Old 11-29-2009, 11:26 AM
thecurti
JUNIOR BUILDER

What ever happened to a mans word and sealing a deal with a handshake?
Old 11-29-2009, 11:44 AM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

Ya know ya say bad things abought me but dont write the things the way they relly are you seen what i had more then 1 time but chose too deal so cry too someone else and tell the hole story just not yours and tell them abought the deal before that if iam a rip off then why do ya keep tradeing with me , ya know your stuff was porly maintained, and had mixed push rods and other used parts in the motor thats why its getting the crank turned and other repairs done too it as we speak even the guy doing it thinks i got taken again ,so keep talking it up and makeing threats too me behind my back you got what you looked at and so did pasly or what ever his name is he got what he looked at also and iam the one who got taken .theres always two sides of the story YA BOTH GOT WHAT YA LOOKED AT so say all the things ya want and make all the theats too me and like ya said just beat me up i can tell you this though you will get some too and then your going too jail and ya can have your wife come bail you out mabe you will hit the wall with your car and someone will laugh at you that couldnt happen too a better guy,, you guys need too think before ya open your flapers get a life and get over it you ripped me off!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: and thats all i have too say abought that and yes thank you no one buys anything from me so ya got what ya wanted so now i get too post things abought you wacth for your new adds thax jim
Old 11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
jimmit
APPRENTICE

no bird its still the same
Old 11-29-2009, 02:16 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

must be kin to littlehotrod :lol:
Old 11-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Drtmod5
MASTER BUILDER

Does anyone else notice all the "scammers" that come on here defending themselves have a vocabulary problem? How about some spellchecking? Gives me a headache just trying to read it!! Must be a requirement for the "job"! :roll:
Old 11-30-2009, 07:52 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jimmit
Ya know ya say bad things abought me but dont write the things the way they relly are you seen what i had more then 1 time but chose too deal so cry too someone else and tell the hole story just not yours and tell them abought the deal before that if iam a rip off then why do ya keep tradeing with me , ya know your stuff was porly maintained, and had mixed push rods and other used parts in the motor thats why its getting the crank turned and other repairs done too it as we speak even the guy doing it thinks i got taken again ,so keep talking it up and makeing threats too me behind my back you got what you looked at and so did pasly or what ever his name is he got what he looked at also and iam the one who got taken .theres always two sides of the story YA BOTH GOT WHAT YA LOOKED AT so say all the things ya want and make all the theats too me and like ya said just beat me up i can tell you this though you will get some too and then your going too jail and ya can have your wife come bail you out mabe you will hit the wall with your car and someone will laugh at you that couldnt happen too a better guy,, you guys need too think before ya open your flapers get a life and get over it you ripped me off!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: and thats all i have too say abought that and yes thank you no one buys anything from me so ya got what ya wanted so now i get too post things abought you wacth for your new adds thax jim
wow, I got a headache trying to decipher that!!! :roll:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

"Jimmit"...

Slow down buddy... you have a bad day at the trailer park or something???

"and then your going too jail and ya can have your wife come bail you out maybe you will hit the wall with your car and someone will laugh at you"

Well boys, I think "Jimmit" qualifies for the white trash line of the week above!!! Truly profound words Jimmit.... those words cut like a knife.
Old 11-30-2009, 04:39 PM
flipper59
JUNIOR BUILDER

What ever happened to a mans word and sealing a deal with a handshake?
This era came about when it became a law you couldn't kill a man for trying to steal your horse, give or take a decade or two
It's Bush's fault