US 41 Dragway

Old 07-27-2009, 07:32 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

unreal, I've heard of some bad deals at this place but this one takes the cake. I've been wanting to go make a few laps there just because I've never been down it but this story makes me want to stay away even more !
Old 07-27-2009, 08:12 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

If you ever hear one of my boys saying such garbage and acting like an uncaged animal there will be a need for the police..........Unless of course you guys pull me off of him before they get there! I agree with you guys about the parents being the culprits.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:50 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Geez, i hope that crap doesn't migrate west of you guys. That could never happen at any track i race at in Ms. or La. Rules apply, no dirt bikes in the pits, no scooters, unless they are registered to a race team/car, no one under 16 yrs. old driving a golf cart 4 wheeler, or scooter in the pit area. If some one is caught there is one warning, after that the car owner/kid owner is evicted for that race. The only time a kid can drive a golf cart is if they are running a Jr. Dragster and it's running that nite. I have to admit i mostly run NHRA or IHRA tracks, but that crap shouldn't be allowed at any track PERIOD :shock: There used to be a problem at Holly Springs in Ms. a few yrs. ago, but since BeBop bought the track he put a stop to that crap. I agree with an earlier poster that alcohol shouldn't be allowed in the pits, but i see it all the time and hopefully i'm not next to one of those racers who drink and race. I'm not against alcohol (i drink some beer) but i would never think of drinking and driving, and for sure would not climb in my race car while drinking. I know for a fact if you get caught drinking at a NHRA track and racing you are history for the event.

JMO

Zip.
Old 07-27-2009, 11:45 PM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Thoughts and prayers to this little girl, and her family. What a senseless act, I hope that she and her family recieve justice.