Electric water pump or mechanical?

Old 09-17-2007, 09:54 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Thx Brain, glad somebody got it...lol
And yeah I'm glued to my temp gauge especially in staging, I want to leave at the same temp everytime, you know us bracket racers have to worry about them things ya know. Charles
Old 09-18-2007, 04:05 PM
pipes434sbc
APPRENTICE

I run a Meziere.its the most expensive,designed for the street,55gph,& it is the best one out there.I have a cemented 434sbc ,drive on street,NEVER had an issue.(looks so cool to).It is so nice to be able to cool the engine off in less time than it takes to drink a coffee when I pull in somewhere.(put pump & elect. fans on turbo timer).wouldn`t give that luxery up for anything.Another big plus is if you throw a belt,you may loose power steering or alt. but you can ALWAYS drive home.That part allready came in handy when I was setting up march pulleys,kept throwing alt belts everytime I spun it over 7000,course the alt. belt would then take out power steering,leaving no drive belts.Allways drove home.I have fixed problem,& I know this doesn`t happen everyday,just thought it was cool.