Bad guys are in the wire.....

Old 05-09-2013, 04:19 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

well boys you all are right.it is coming and its not going to be pretty.lots of people are going to die. we were born free and we will live free or die.but im still wondering about how the soldiers that are suppose to protect our freedoms feel about firing on the people....which side will they side with. the people or the gvt.ive talked to a few boys who said they would try to supply the people with guns if it comes to that .its just weird out there now.....
Old 05-09-2013, 07:04 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

According to the several NonComs I know, there is a certain amount of "indoctrination" of the younger troops, lower rank noncoms, and Jr. officers. They have put a lot of attention towards Indoctrination of the Minority Soldiers, even while they preach "Diversity".

I've been told that there are Field Grades who are part and parcel of this same "indoctrination" but most, probably 90% of the Troops who have at least 4 years in, severely dislike this administration and specifically Obama as a "Commander in Chief" . . And a lot of those I speak of are Black Men who, probably, were they not NonComs and career soldiers, might be in Obama's sway. They most certainly aren't.

I have also been told that The NonComs have been versed in the use of "Martial Law" within the last three years, and in more than one class session. Which isn't doing much more than turning the Lifers into Haters of the Administration and their "Commander in Chief".

This is also indicative of the educational level of our Volunteer Military. The people who defend our country and the freedoms it offers are far better educated than was the average G.I. when I was in the Army. In other words, they know why they are there, and it isn't to become oppressors of the very people they come from . .

This is why, in several public speeches, going back to his first State of the Union Address, Obama has made mention of building a "National Police Force", equalling the size and capability of the current armed forces. That was scary and prophetic in 2008. It's even more scary and prophetic in 2013, because we see the MRAPs and the thousands of Automatic rifles they have purchased for DHS, which is, apparently, "Obama's National Police Force" . . .

It probably won't be the Army that we'll have to be concerned with, but the Brown Shirts of the DHS Police. And possibly the neighbor who is drawing Welfare, Food Stamps or other government sponsored benefits that create part and parcel of the 47% Romney got his tit in the wringer when speaking of . . Because that neighbor is going to be more interested in keeping his than serving the country and it's welfare!
Old 05-09-2013, 01:33 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

We gotta fight the good fight. I am glad to hear you guys talk about these things in spite of the ugliness. Like minded folks need to stick together. I wish we all lived closer. If things get bad, I want to be around folks like you guys. Hell of a team we would be too.
Old 05-09-2013, 03:13 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

I've made it a point to gently 'grill' our local Sheriff and deputies on all the above. I'm pleasantly surprised at how firm they are in supporting our 2A. I still will not 100% 'TRUST' them until I see it in action.

I've also come to the same conclusions and observations that you have, RK.

Scoot, we each need to stay solid within our selves, families and neighborhoods. Look around, interact, with those folks out of your immediate circle, and get a feel on how they will react WTSHTF. It saddens me greatly to be in a position in the freest nation in the world, and I have to start looking at my neighbors with an 'untrusting' eye.