strdmn aka Wally Kimberlin in Akron Ohio is a liar and scam

Old 06-02-2010, 12:20 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Shoot yeah guy's it makes sense , scam money work on the 350 who would know the difference :!: That's why i went back into the history I knew his name from somewhere :!: :!: JMO Mark
Old 06-02-2010, 03:48 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I say again...if that was a 400 instead of 350 it would not be worth 1000 more than it is with 350.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:01 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am not getting into any of this even thou I have an opinion..I will say the 1k was a very generous settlement.

I think Zips 1st post was over looked...the 350 block is a high nickle block one of the best GM made ( thats your BETTER BASE QUESTION ANSWERED)..I ran the same block #'s in a alcohol,blown injected 65 Chevy II that made 1200hp at 14 lbs of boost..it was Hardblocked of course...but ran 700hp thru it with spray sveral years before nothing but head studs.......Hell of a block for a stock GM Block...............

here is a pic... some of the old timers on here will remember this car...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-02-2010, 04:29 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

WHO IS HE CALLING --OLD TIMERS :lol: :lol:

STILL A GREAT CAR 8) 8) 8)
Old 06-02-2010, 04:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by lively
WHO IS HE CALLING --OLD TIMERS :lol: :lol:

STILL A GREAT CAR 8) 8) 8)

lol

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 06-02-2010, 05:14 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

yup, he came out of this with a double win . lets see if he has the same luck with that ole 400 block he's replacing it with. :wink: that 350 block would make a nice 383 :!:
Old 06-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Yes he did Hemi. At the same time, he tried to make look as if he was taken advantage of; a poor unsuspecting innocent victim. I would say he came out of this one pretty good. For 1K, I would have told him to proceed with his claim... or at least take the 350 back from him too.
Old 06-04-2010, 10:02 AM
TonyLittell
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Tony,
You married? If so, you should apologize to YOUR wife as well. If not, we can see why.
Posting your address!!!! You just put your OWN family in harms way!!
That alone shows you don't make much use of your "thought process".

I am really, really wanting to know though............................................ ..
Why is misrepresentation ok when YOU are the seller.......But not, when YOU are the buyer?
Kinda makes your brain hurt trying to figure that one out doesn't it? Be sure to respond before activating your "thought processor", it shows the real "tony bologna".

A thin walled 400 over a thick walled 350,,,,doesn't make sense to me!

Yes, my real name IS Rudy, you think I would let anyone call me that if it wasn't?
you LADIES are funny!!!!!!!!

I didn't put my wife or my three kids in harms way, because NOBODY IN THIS FORUM HAS THE COURAGE TO USE REAL NAMES LET ALONE THE BALLS TO COME HERE FACE TO FACE AND THREATEN ME OR MY FAMILY....

As I said before I did do the right thing and I changed my ad with the mustang AND LOWERED THE PRICE because I felt it was only right!

Some of you are really ignorant and have no reading comprehension what so ever.....

After 4000 dollars of mine and 1000 dollars of Wally's I have the truck promised in the ad..... hard lesson learned unfortunately.....

As far as what I said to the person that started the thread saying i misrepresented the car I GOT FROM THEM! ?????

Well as I said before..... She is a worthless lying piece of shit. As well as the Cunt I called her before.....

I'm done here and as I said before... If you have anything further to say feel free to use the contact info I provided, as I have no need to continue in here like a bunch of women bickering, If not wonderful as well. Have a wonderful life!!!!!!!
Old 06-04-2010, 12:23 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Tony, You are truly an idiot. Please though, answer my question:
"Why is misrepresentation ok when YOU are the seller.......But not, when YOU are the buyer? Don't tell us you changed the ad on your own, you had to be busted lying before you did.

BTW are you the fag looking Tony Little that sells those butt shaping machines?

Tony Littleman should be your name!
Again, I have to say you are a MORON for giving out your address! I know, I know, NOBODY wants ANY of BIG BAD TONY!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by tonylittell
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Tony,
You married? If so, you should apologize to YOUR wife as well. If not, we can see why.
Posting your address!!!! You just put your OWN family in harms way!!
That alone shows you don't make much use of your "thought process".

I am really, really wanting to know though............................................ ..
Why is misrepresentation ok when YOU are the seller.......But not, when YOU are the buyer?
Kinda makes your brain hurt trying to figure that one out doesn't it? Be sure to respond before activating your "thought processor", it shows the real "tony bologna".

A thin walled 400 over a thick walled 350,,,,doesn't make sense to me!

Yes, my real name IS Rudy, you think I would let anyone call me that if it wasn't?
you LADIES are funny!!!!!!!!

I didn't put my wife or my three kids in harms way, because NOBODY IN THIS FORUM HAS THE COURAGE TO USE REAL NAMES LET ALONE THE BALLS TO COME HERE FACE TO FACE AND THREATEN ME OR MY FAMILY....

As I said before I did do the right thing and I changed my ad with the mustang AND LOWERED THE PRICE because I felt it was only right!

Some of you are really ignorant and have no reading comprehension what so ever.....

After 4000 dollars of mine and 1000 dollars of Wally's I have the truck promised in the ad..... hard lesson learned unfortunately.....

As far as what I said to the person that started the thread saying i misrepresented the car I GOT FROM THEM! ?????

Well as I said before..... She is a worthless lying piece of s. As well as the c I called her before.....

I'm done here and as I said before... If you have anything further to say feel free to use the contact info I provided, as I have no need to continue in here like a bunch of women bickering, If not wonderful as well. Have a wonderful life!!!!!!!