An open letter to the 'leadership' of America......

Old 06-17-2009, 09:36 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Default An open letter to the 'leadership' of America......

.....we the people, the 'silent majority', are coming to get you. You are with U.S., or against U.S. .....

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/198/26742/
Old 06-17-2009, 01:23 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I AM ONE OF THESE PEOPLE!! NOT REPRESENTED AND MAD AS HELL!! AND WILL PUT MY MONEY WHERE MY MOUTH IS IN THE NEXT ELECTION!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!! :evil: :evil:
Old 06-17-2009, 03:06 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

"These are the times that try men’s souls. The summer soldier and the sunshine patriot will, in this crisis, shrink from the service of their country; but he that stands it now, deserves the love and thanks of man and woman.” ~ Thomas Paine
Old 06-17-2009, 03:17 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://www.glennbeck.com/content/art...cle/196/26808/
Old 06-17-2009, 08:36 PM
ashbros
RACING JUNKIE

good read, seems simple, huh
Old 06-19-2009, 03:29 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Sign this petition and let 'THEM' know We the People, are coming and 'THEY' are with U.S. or against U.S.

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/8/an-...ons-leadership
Old 06-20-2009, 02:39 PM
chevyfireball
MASTER BUILDER

What are you, some kinda nut?
Old 06-20-2009, 05:28 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

YEP........
Old 06-24-2009, 02:07 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

D/D: I am in. These are EXTRORDINARY times we are in... being "silent" is what they are depending on. Being passive is what they are depending on. Being ignorant is what they are depending on. We must speak up... the time is NOW.

Definition of "NOW" zero to five seconds.

Obama has spent 950,000.00 w/ various lawyers to make his personal records of citizenship & his past protected/sealed. There are now at least 14 suits against him alone challenging him to prove citizenship. This is a fact.... look it up. The media will not report this. Now wouldn't that be interesting??? I think he probably is a US citizen, but I KNOW he is not AMERICAN.

That is just one small issue/concern with Obama. but so many other issues are public in our faces everyday... we cannot be passive. Our sword is our voice!! We are looking at BS bills trying to get passed all the time now... that do not always apply to our politicians. This non-sense must be stopped!!! They are supposed to work for us. Scooter
Old 06-25-2009, 09:18 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well, it appaers according to "Snopes" that the info below about Obama not being a US Citizen is "False". It explains what I have read is a rumor. Hard to know what is really true in what we read. At any rate, I still think Obama is un American. I still hear those words he said not so long ago: 'We are no longer a nation of Christians", "but a nation of" blah blah blah... he ought to know best what the history of this great country was originally built on!! I believe our country was blessed because of these principals. Now we wonder why our financial market is in trouble, kids are neglected, horrible crimes escalate, how we have divided our counrty in 2 opposing sides (liberal/conservative), Christians are being attacked like never before. It is very simple in my opinion: Push God away more, suffer the consquences & the blessing go away. Barry is fueling that fire even more....