2003 32' SHADOW BOX TRAILOR 4 sale

Old 02-20-2008, 07:55 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Thanks guys
I meant every word i said, there's no other sport like dragracing that i know of, i have even helped a competitor make the next round (last round) where i had to run him for the money. You know what? he beat me and came over and gave me half the money, because he couldn't have made it without my help,IE: flat slick, i just happened to have a hot patch for it. This happened at Jacksonville Fl. a long time ago. But i never forgot and i doubt if he did either.
Another time i put someone on the trailer at Phx. Raceway park and got a flat tire on the front going back to the pits. I had no replacement, the guy came over and congratulated me, and saw the problem, he went back to his car and pulled his front tire and rim and let me use it for the next round, i wound up runner up that day and this happened the 2nd round.
This in my opinion this is what drag racing is all about and these are true stories and i will never disrespect another racer because i've always been treated with the utmost respect in over 50 yrs. of drag racing.

Zip.

PS, i think Alwayconsistent has been banned already or he would have been here dis-agreeing already.