Two scamers from NY

Old 02-14-2008, 01:06 PM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Hotrodfl, not to be dense but your previous post says:

Shawnp, tried for almost 2 years through every site he has posted on, phone calls, etc. you can see that one post in the forum gets att..

And the one following says: "Been in touch with Nitrojoe, looks like my e-mails to his home were being treated as spam, he did not know I was trying to get ahold of him and I thought he was not responding. He did return my call last year! We are square with are deal!!!!"

So your emails went to his spam box for two years?

And then your recent post says that he did call you last year by phone, yet your previous post to that also says; "I have know idea why he did not return answers to my e-mails or call but wanted to give him a chance to respond. Was trying to give other a heads up of caution when dealing on this site or any other site."

I guess I am having a hard time following this. Not taking sides, its just that the posts are confusing.

I think what I am reading is that everyone is square, a good thing. But it does seem like this scammer post should not have been started; or do you feel it was the right thing to do?

Just trying to understand.

later