What would you give ?

Old 01-07-2008, 04:20 PM
obsessedtruck
JUNIOR BUILDER

There is a NEW set sitting in the machine shop but they are for 18* big dukes for a 4'' stroke, 6.535 rod, 9.8 DH. I'm not sure what your combo consists of. Between my boss, friend of mine and me are all big duke/ chief.
Old 01-07-2008, 04:31 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by obsessedtruck
There is a NEW set sitting in the machine shop but they are for 18* big dukes for a 4'' stroke, 6.535 rod, 9.8 DH. I'm not sure what your combo consists of. Between my boss, friend of mine and me are all big duke/ chief.
Its a tall deck bowtie block conv heads though. Thanks for letting me know though. I got a good deal on a 4.625 block last summer that needed a sleeve, thought I'd try and find some pistons for it.
Old 01-07-2008, 05:45 PM
bbchevy
RACING JUNKIE

Default Block

Originally Posted by hammertime
Its a tall deck bowtie block conv heads though. Thanks for letting me know though. I got a good deal on a 4.625 block last summer that needed a sleeve, thought I'd try and find some pistons for it.
David,
Did the Block come from the Nashville Area??
Later
G 8)
Old 01-07-2008, 06:31 PM
hammertime
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Block

Originally Posted by bbchevy
Originally Posted by hammertime
David,
Did the Block come from the Nashville Area??
Later
G 8)
It came from Chicago area off ebay, was suppose to be ok had my guy check it and sure enough cracked under the sleeve in it, no biggie new sleeve and away we go still into it cheap