am I wrong here?

Old 06-12-2007, 01:35 PM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Gdaddy
Personally, i feel if you gave a man 3 days notice for whatever reason thats plenty of notice...day of the deal or day before is a lil much but 3 days is ok by me..ive been welched on more than i care to think and as long as i have that kind of notice its ok.. just because you are trying to trade doesnt mean you are married to the deal..a dhange of mind isnt illegal and no one was out money with that kind of notice..Just my Opinion of course
I agree myself and when I would of seen that blazer , its like walking into hooters , nice eye candy and hell YA!!!!!!
Old 06-12-2007, 02:31 PM
wacked
APPRENTICE

thanks guys-i really felt like i was making the best choice.
Old 06-12-2007, 11:27 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Nice looking blazer you got there wacked, I'm sure your thinking you got the good deal here.
If the other guy traded with you, then he probably thinks he got the good deal, and well everyone knows what the defintion of a good deal is:
"When both guys think the other guy got SCREWED!

I got a good deal on here too, in fact I'm still working on it, it's a roller I traded for my 68 chevelle driver, cant wait to get it running, it ought to be a hauss with that big iron in it.
Charles