WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Old 12-03-2010, 10:31 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
bunch of real Obama supporters on here..
NOW....THIS IS A LOW BLOW!!!! :evil:
Old 12-03-2010, 11:15 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Obviously Mr Julian from Africa has actually NOT spent much time here on THIS forum......
Old 12-03-2010, 02:17 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
Obviously Mr Julian from Africa has actually NOT spent much time here on THIS forum......
huh? :?:
Old 12-03-2010, 02:20 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Default Re: WHAT HAS HAPPENED?

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Originally Posted by dkt
I don't know what has happened to this site, how it has turned into a place of sexual photo's instead of racing as it should be. I'm tired of seeing the garbage, I'm unhappy that I would not want my teenager to look at this site. It's a real shame Racing Junk has turned into Sex Junk! Thanks to those who have tried to keep it as it should have been. I am deleting my profile but I want to thank my friends, and I pray Gods blessing.
Just curious you coward,whats your profile name on the main site?And why would you request people with naked women in their profiles to be your friends?
Why is a man a coward because he doesnt want to see naked pics or want his children to see naked pics? He could have become friends with the person then they changed or added the pics. Are you so simple minded that you think everyone should look at what you want them to see. Not every body likes profanity, nudity,drugs alcohol etc. What happend to respecting other people if they don't want to take part in it. I'm not taking about the pics being right or wrong just your lack of respect for another person by calling him a coward for not liking it.
I call the a coward because instead of hitting the button that says "remove from friend list" they choose to be a coward and report me to RJ like a typical liberal pussy. There are plenty of things that i dont like on here, alot of religious posting and racist stuff, but i dont go reporting them as inappropriate, i simply remove them from my list, and move on.

reporting someone is the biggest pussy move ever. No one likes a snitch..

I respect peoples likes and dislikes, which is why If i see a truck in your profile pic, I dont request you.Im not into trucks and chances are were no going to have many similar interests. Therefore if I have a picture of a girl in my profile, one who does not like girls, should not request me. That is respecting one another.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

No kidding D/D... wrong place ya dill-rod. Where did this piece of work come from anyways??? Is he one of those "Walmartions" from the pictures we saw???
Old 12-03-2010, 02:43 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Julian!!
I see you are winning more friends!! When you coming to Landis as you said you would? LMAO! You can never be wrong, just like someone else I know! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 12-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by Rigsby
No kidding D/D... wrong place ya dill-rod. Where did this piece of work come from anyways??? Is he one of those "Walmartions" from the pictures we saw???
I never stepped foot in a wallmart, I have too many teeth for that.
Old 12-03-2010, 02:53 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Julian!!
I see you are winning more friends!! When you coming to Landis as you said you would? LMAO! You can never be wrong, just like someone else I know! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Maybe after the new years,want to visit my dad,he's getting radiation for bone cancer on top of the liver cancer now..

I honestly give a crap less what anyone thinks. If my profile is offensive,they have the right to not look at it or friend me. Some people are just jealous cause their wives look like a shaved buffalo...

I dont know about you,but im into cars and women. Cause i love cars, and im not gay. to each their own right?
Old 12-03-2010, 03:23 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Julian!!
Maybe after the new years,want to visit my dad,he's getting radiation for bone cancer on top of the liver cancer now..

I honestly give a crap less what anyone thinks. If my profile is offensive,they have the right to not look at it or friend me. Some people are just jealous cause their wives look like a shaved buffalo...

I dont know about you,but im into cars and women. Cause i love cars, and im not gay. to each their own right?
your on here barking at everyone here on the forum....what makes you think its is anyone here that is turning you in.....I bet if you put up a pole here on the subject at hand you would find that all here would just defriend you....not "snitch" on you. has anybody here on this forum EVER said anything negitive about your profile ?
Old 12-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

[

I dont know about you,but im into cars and women. Cause i love cars, and im not gay. to each their own right?[/quote]

I suppose so Julian... I suppose so. you probably wont find many of us logging on to smut sites or Hooter's college dropouts.com to learn how to adjust solid lifters or see someones new pro-street ride either... it is a place a father & son & log on together (I think??).

Anyways, sorry to hear about your dad. Scooter