Why do some circle trackers race 80's muscle cars?

Old 08-20-2010, 06:14 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Burns I wish you would take Zip's advice. Take your daily driver to the track and enter in the footbrake class. Then come back here and tell us what a "Pro" you are. Hopefully there would be at least 50 cars entered. Oh and post some time slips. :roll:
Old 08-20-2010, 06:36 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

FIRST ROUND FODDER :lol:
Old 08-20-2010, 06:46 PM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by BEAST477
Burns I wish you would take Zip's advice. Take your daily driver to the track and enter in the footbrake class. Then come back here and tell us what a "Pro" you are. Hopefully there would be at least 50 cars entered. Oh and post some time slips. :roll:
I been wanting to take it to Pickwick to run Test-N-Tune one Sat. night it's only $10 to enter but I believe my ole truck will just spin all the way down the track. But if and when I can get it to the track I'll get videos and post them along with time slips! And I know I'm no "Pro" and never said I was. And MEM I'd probably get put out 1st round LOL! But listen and learn thats why I come on this forum!
Old 08-20-2010, 07:52 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Zip i know about where that Girl lived...she said she was 19 but when i looked at her profile pics she looked 14 to me (tod i agree she was cute..just like a puppy is cute IMO).....her brother in the pic was like 6 yrs old....ya gotta be careful with that kinda of crap on here (internet)......and yes her profile has been deleted entirely....wonder why ?

so in short i know nothing about her although she claimed to know some of the same people i knew a long time ago...

Now Tia if you happen to read this its nothing personal just suspicious as hell...i been on here 8 years and see all kinds of people come and go...

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-20-2010, 10:32 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
I been wanting to take it to Pickwick to run Test-N-Tune one Sat. night it's only $10 to enter but I believe my ole truck will just spin all the way down the track. But if and when I can get it to the track I'll get videos and post them along with time slips! And I know I'm no "Pro" and never said I was. And MEM I'd probably get put out 1st round LOL! But listen and learn thats why I come on this forum!
Seth you live close enough to bring that drag truck of yours up to Byhalia raceway in north mississippi, I'll glady show you around and introduce you to everybody.

Maniac (Paul) is trying to round up some folks up for a meet up at Byhalia in October anyway, it would be the perfect time to meet some of the guys on here and get some "expert" advice 8) on the in/outs of bracketracing....lol :wink:

Cp
Old 08-20-2010, 10:57 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
Zip i know about where that Girl lived...she said she was 19 but when i looked at her profile pics she looked 14 to me (tod i agree she was cute..just like a puppy is cute IMO).....her brother in the pic was like 6 yrs old....ya gotta be careful with that kinda of crap on here (internet)......and yes her profile has been deleted entirely....wonder why ?

so in short i know nothing about her although she claimed to know some of the same people i knew a long time ago...

Now Tia if you happen to read this its nothing personal just suspicious as hell...i been on here 8 years and see all kinds of people come and go...
I agree that she looked young, but she also had a lot of tatoos (which i don't like and told her so) I don't think you can get tat's ligitamatly at younger than 18 yrs. old. Sorry i was under the opinion that you knew the 30 something person (drag racer) that she was supposedly going out with. Didn't mean to bring you into something i didn't know about.

Zip.
Old 08-20-2010, 11:28 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Yes by all means SETH bring your truck to Byhalia in Oct. You think you will spin all the way down the track :shock: There's enough track preperation with rosin ( you walk up to the starting line you may lose you tennis shoes) you'll be lucky if you can even break the tires loose and you can meet a real RaceChick, she runs her own car (a late model Corvette) comes too the track by herself, drives the car too and from the track, running street slicks, runs in the 7's and runs footbrake. There's the posibility that she will woop your butt and you'll go home in love :lol: I didn't talk to her but she was parked 50 ft. away from us and she ain't no dog,She does go rounds.

Zip.
Old 08-21-2010, 07:01 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by cepx111
Seth you live close enough to bring that drag truck of yours up to Byhalia raceway in north mississippi, I'll glady show you around and introduce you to everybody.

Maniac (Paul) is trying to round up some folks up for a meet up at Byhalia in October anyway, it would be the perfect time to meet some of the guys on here and get some "expert" advice 8) on the in/outs of bracketracing....lol :wink:

Cp
Cp my truck isn't drag truck everything is stock (wish it was though). I don't think it's a bad mother ** and can woop everybody. I know where my truck stands and a newer truck could easily leave it in any kind of race!! LOL :lol: :lol: And I don't think I'll be able to make it. But when I get my camaro the way I want it I'll come and visit!
Old 08-21-2010, 07:05 AM
spib
RACING JUNKIE

80's and muscle car dont belong in same sentence
Old 08-21-2010, 09:49 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

zip, he want be able to make it because he has to home by 12:00.
Come to think of it those were some good times, but a long time ago. lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -