nobody selling

Old 12-31-2008, 05:31 AM
zipp45
APPRENTICE

Default nobody selling

Well guess economy and houses are saying what people have been trying to say .....NO MONEY AROUND, but some people on here think there stuff is worth a million dollars and....IT AIN'T man there is some junk on here at stupid prices,then there is some down right steals ,oh yeah and sell and trade ....trade value is higher ,What's with that ,if I trade it I must have 5000 higher ....people get a grip you make yourselves look like fools asking more on trade, I would like to find something fair not a million but some of these ads are off the wall ...will sell my mint 69 nova only needs floors 1/4's and roof ,engine and trans ,oh yeah wheels don't go with it for 2500000 why waste the ad space if your selling and not tire kicking don't waste the space,I have sold alot of cars and parts on here,but times are tough ,oh well just my 2 cents
Old 12-31-2008, 06:53 AM
slowmotion
RACING JUNKIE

I guess people also spent alot of money on Christmas. I'm not moving anything right now. My RJ adds are just costing me money. I figure it'll turn around when people start getting their tax refunds.
Old 12-31-2008, 07:24 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

BARRY O oh Barry O !
PLEASE bail us racers out also dear Messiah O.

I wouldn't take single penny O except in tax cuts which Barry O is gonna cancel anyway O.

RELIEF is on the waaaay O......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Old 12-31-2008, 10:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

I hear you all... "I want 25,000 but trade value is 35,000" UHHH, WHAT??? How about this... two guys trade thier cars because it is a good deal to both parties & everyone is happy. Instead of: "I am going to ask for cash to boot because I don'y have any".... give me a break... it is arrogant. If the seller needs money, SELL THE DAMN CAR & don't offer to trade.

Slomo- lets talk about some parts... I need some. If i can help you, I will buy from you. As I said in an earlier thread, I have saved up some Summit cards, but they only go so far. I would rather support racers here than @ the big Retail giants.

Double "D"... you are funny... always workin' a slam on good ol' BARRY. I like that... because i cannot stand HIM. Many people will be dissapointed about his empty promises a year or so from now... even black folks. They will still have bills, have to pay thier mortgages, & BARRY will raise thier taxes & squeeze them more. God forbid they sell thier house while he is in office, Capital gains will kill them too. oh yeah, its commin' BARRY"S RATH OF BS & SMOKE-SCREENS. Hang on!!
Old 12-31-2008, 02:22 PM
quick8dragster07
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I think what some people are saying is don't try to trade me a something worth a lot less than what I have on even trade. Example, I was looking to trade one of my all alum. blown small blocks for a bigger nitrous motor, and a guy wanted me to do a even trade for a steel block 555 that hadn't had nitrous on it, etc etc. Or wanting to trade a 225" super comp dragster for a 265" top dragster, and the list goes on.. I had a guy actually propose trading 5 laptops for my 97 convertible camaro at one point!

Although I have seen quite a few guys with dragsters posting them for 80K... I just laugh when I do happen upon one of them. :lol:

JMO
Matt
Old 12-31-2008, 03:35 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Something is ONLY worth what someone ELSE will pay for it, NOT necessarily what the seller THINKS it's worth. MARKET VALUE is a whole bunch different than emotional value especially in the case of something in a used condition. NEW item prices are based on the builder's/manufacturer's costs and needed profit margin to stay in business.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:11 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default capitol gains

Originally Posted by Rigsby
I hear you all... "I want 25,000 but trade value is 35,000" UHHH, WHAT??? How about this... two guys trade thier cars because it is a good deal to both parties & everyone is happy. Instead of: "I am going to ask for cash to boot because I don'y have any".... give me a break... it is arrogant. If the seller needs money, SELL THE DAMN CAR & don't offer to trade.

Slomo- lets talk about some parts... I need some. If i can help you, I will buy from you. As I said in an earlier thread, I have saved up some Summit cards, but they only go so far. I would rather support racers here than @ the big Retail giants.

Double "D"... you are funny... always workin' a slam on good ol' BARRY. I like that... because i cannot stand HIM. Many people will be dissapointed about his empty promises a year or so from now... even black folks. They will still have bills, have to pay thier mortgages, & BARRY will raise thier taxes & squeeze them more. God forbid they sell thier house while he is in office, Capital gains will kill them too. oh yeah, its commin' BARRY"S RATH OF BS & SMOKE-SCREENS. Hang on!!
excuse me what capitol gains do you think you have., theres no capitol left . your confused.. the capitolists took that over the last 8 years. with the country in the mess its in. you would want to raise the capitol gains tax because noone is moving anyway. then cut elsewhere. sorry just a masters in economics giving the facts. p.s its about balance the country went to far to the right into staunch capitolism, and everyone is getting the red white and blue d--k jammed up there a--s. this is america people ,regulate the staunch pigs in this country (the owners) to stop scimming off the pie to much with there deals and bonuses. it does not mean you cant get rich. man o man...
Old 01-08-2009, 10:26 AM
hilldale
SENIOR BUILDER

Default we the people

Originally Posted by DrivingMissDD
BARRY O oh Barry O !
PLEASE bail us racers out also dear Messiah O.

I wouldn't take single penny O except in tax cuts which Barry O is gonna cancel anyway O.

RELIEF is on the waaaay O......... :roll: :roll: :roll:
man are you uninlightend, we the people, you should practice that, ill bet you voted for the guy (mcCain) that would have put the finishing touches on the destruction of this nation. remember his slogan COUNTRY FIRST lots of us are wondering what one. ,as he is backing out of his garage in his brand new toyota sequia. sorry you dont know its true., it would have been the end to the last american icon left, the american auto companies. p.s ya know what your probably an average working class guy like myself, this saddens me. please wake up, the republicans pushed this nation so far out of balance,into staunch capitolism., i feel sorry for obama look what he is left with. they (the capitolists)dont give a f--k about us. so we the people seen this coming and still vote the wrong way. yours truly a real american. and democrat, not a democrat in denile voting for a republican.
Old 01-08-2009, 10:40 AM
shawnp
RACING JUNKIE

I have been sitting on some real good BBC parts, Hughes convertor and 2 transmissions at real good prices and can't even get offers. Damn shame.
Old 01-08-2009, 11:05 AM
suicidebomb
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: capitol gains

Originally Posted by hilldale
Originally Posted by Rigsby

excuse me what capitol gains do you think you have., theres no capitol left . your confused.. the capitolists took that over the last 8 years. with the country in the mess its in. you would want to raise the capitol gains tax because noone is moving anyway. then cut elsewhere. sorry just a masters in economist giving the facts. p.s its about balance the country went to far to the right into staunch capitolism, and everyone is getting the red white and blue d--k jammed up there a--s. this is america people ,regulate the staunch pigs in this country (the owners) to stop scimming off the pie to much with there deals and bonuses. it does not mean you cant get rich. man o man...
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: masters in economist :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!! :lol: :lol: Talk about confused, man-o-man.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -