meandean from Canada

Old 01-30-2008, 07:38 PM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Thanks very much for the edit, Given his first post I'm not holding my breath on his respounce. Moving forward I'll take the time to educate myself better on the rules and policys of the site and hopfully this won't happen again.

Mean Dean
Old 01-31-2008, 05:50 PM
derek03
SHOW GUEST

Sorry I havent checked my messages more often but i have been busy plowing snow & being a father for my 4- year old & working also, so here's an update. I negotiated the zoomies as part of the deal before I sent any money (his ad said "you name it ITS COMPLETE!") I sent 2 checks, one for the $8800 for the motor and one for $387 for shipping. Dean advertised on an U.S. website, I just assumed that everything was listed in U.S. dollars unless otherwise noted (it wasnt). Dean sent the motor, but I also got billed later for the shipping that I had sent him money to cover at the point of drop off. I have called him numerous times on his cellphone but not once has he returned a single call.His number is 403-934-0556 so if anyone out there can get him to answer, tell him to call Ben and quit hiding behind a computer screen. That stuff about $80 and he'll send the zoomies, thats crap. He hasnt talked to me since he sent the motor. Check his other ad #1099177, the price listed doesnt specify canadian or U.S. funds either. Is he gonna scam someone else? Sorry for not replying sooner (lively& everyone else) but if Dean would have been more upfront with the exchange thing,and maybe returned ONE phone call I wouldnt have had to resort to calling names on an website forum.
Old 02-01-2008, 03:48 AM
derek03
SHOW GUEST

Im in the process of retrieving all of deans e-mails from the server (my trash bin overfiled & auto-deleted them) , when I get them I will post a link for all of you to see who is telling the truth. Im going to my cabin snowmobiling this weekend so check in around mon. pm. Just send the zoomies Dean.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:10 AM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Wow never would have guessed that would be the respounce, what a surprise, unreal. What a coincidence you have no records to support your claim. I'm done with this issue Ben. You want the Zommies send the money and remove any negative feed back from this forum including my personal info. I have every e-mail (where you called me names), phone records if needed ect. I will not put a ounce more effort into this BS, I'm getting PO'd and are haven a very hard time getting my message across in a calm fashion. Dam this is frustrating. I guess I should go ahead and post a thread bashing you as an lair and so on. No I'll take the high road and let people believe what they want. For those who give a dam and have been following this thread I have my current ad listed at 23,000. As mentioned in prevous messages I ATE THE EXCHANGE on top of everything else and have listed my new ad accordinly.
Old 02-01-2008, 08:35 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by meandean
Thanks very much for the edit, Given his first post I'm not holding my breath on his respounce. Moving forward I'll take the time to educate myself better on the rules and policys of the site and hopfully this won't happen again.

Mean Dean
Dean I think we all need to learn how to used the site,myself included,I did learn some thing here
Sorry if I caused you grief,I'll try to get things sorted to the proper people on Monday Dean sorry for the confusion.

On another note I have read this add again,there was no mention of zoomies in this add that came with the engine purchase.But every thing else.

Ben this was a smoking deal you got,but I guess Dean prolly should have sent you the tranny and the car too boot for 8800.

Thats the trouble some times you just can't make everyone happy,and this happens alot on here,1 thing I can say is that people need to communicte better,I am not saying this was the problem or pointing fingers, but read the add there were no mention of zoomies.

But if Dean is willing to send them like he has stated,you want him to send them again on his dime, I think not.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/97241...at-to-pan.html

I personally thing Dean is a stand up guy to deal with here folks,thats just my honest opinion
Old 02-02-2008, 05:22 AM
mcracecars
EXPERT BUILDER

Ben this was a smoking deal you got,but I guess Dean prolly should have sent you the tranny and the car too boot for 8800.
Tom, you forgot the tailer, truck, tools, Deans first born, oh, and if something goes wrong with any of it, Dean has to have it fixed..... :shock:

Ive been watching this thread, and I agreee Tom...

Mean Dean, =1
Derek03 = 0
Old 02-02-2008, 08:34 AM
meandean
APPRENTICE

Thanks everyone for your support, I wish I could say this was over but I have a funny feeling we will be hearing from Ben again. I do have an e-mail where I mention the shipping of the zommies but its a bit colorful. I will edit without changing the context and post if need be. Really hoping to just let it die. I will be attending my bank on Tuesday PM (they stay open late that day) and sending off my honor payment. Looks like 90.00 is right for dollar amount, I'm I reading this right?
Old 02-02-2008, 12:53 PM
knova70
SENIOR BUILDER

Thats in US Funds! :lol:
Old 02-03-2008, 08:03 AM
meandean
APPRENTICE

:lol: yes thats in US funds, the dollar is so close now its wicked for us up here buying parts from the US. Only cost me 6.00 exchange on a 500.00 purchase.
Old 02-04-2008, 01:52 PM
derek03
SHOW GUEST

Default meandean

Of course you want to be done with this Dean, you havent answered or returned a single phone call since you got my money. Ya know, it would have been nice if you told me that you were going to pocket my shipping money to make up for the difference in the exchange rate, but you didnt. Imagine my suprise when I got billed for the shipping that I had sent you money to cover from your end (you better believe I made a copy of that letter before I sent it to you). I agree with Tom in his last post when he said that people need to comunicate better, but its hard when the other party wont even answer a phone. I dont think I am without fault here, ignorance on my part on the US/ CAN exchange complicated this issue, and my limited computer knowledge hindered me. And shame on me for taking a man for his word. Im done with this also, Ive ordered a set of zoomies from Jeg's, an AMERICAN company, that stands behind what they say. Sorry for the hassle Tom, I've learned that I need to not be so gulable and cover every angle to protect myself better. Im done.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -