New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 08-23-2013, 07:14 PM
nitrolove2013
SHOW GUEST

Default New Guy

Hey thanks I'm 47 and been in the race seen for about 7 yr a lot of shop time and looking at a 67 camaro it is a drag roller that i'm going keep my eye on and hope it will be their in the next few months when i get the rest of the money plus some other things i am trying to figure out what type of engine i'm going to go with also. :? :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Old 11-27-2013, 09:38 AM
fourbblformby
SHOW GUEST

Default REPRESENTING WEST CENTRAL ALABAMA ROLLLLL TIDE ROLL!!!!

HI IM NEW AND LIVE IN TUSCALOOSA ALABAMA HOME TO THE #1 FOOTBALL TEAM IN THE NATION THE ALABAMA CRIMSON TIDE!! IM GETTING READY TO OPEN A RESTORATION SHOP HERE FOR CLASSIC MUSCLE CARS AND TRUCKS, AND ANTIQUE VEHICLES. I HAVE 3 EL CAMINOS 68,71,72, A 68 442, A 67 CAMARO, AND A 73 NOVA. 4 OF THESE EITHER ARE BBCHEVY CARS OR WILL BE BBCHEVY CARS. 2 ARE 496 BBC STROKERS, ONE IS GOING TO BE A DATE CODED 427 YENKO REPLICA(CAMARO), ANS ONE IS GOING TO BE A .030 454 IN MY NOVA. TUSCALOOSA IS AN UP AND COMER IN THE RESTORATION WORLD.
Old 12-07-2013, 12:37 AM
TIIILSR
SHOW GUEST

Mike here. Started looking for parts and found the forum. 8)
Did a bit of off road racing in a class 5 unlimited vw baja. Sold that car, now building a vw to run the salt flats.
I am an open minded automotive (and bike) enthusiast and not brand specific. (and we have 2 cats and no kids)

Mike
Old 12-07-2013, 10:03 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to all you newbys !
Rule #1 - RESPECT everyone else, we will respect you
Rule #2 - ASK QUESTIONS ! The only stupid ones are the ones you don't ask.
Rule #3 - PATIENCE for answers. We all have experiences in a WIDE variety of venues and we all work so a specific question might take a day or two to get an answer to.
Rule #4- HAVE FUN ! You WILL be kidded a little but we will NEVER DIS you unless you draw first blood, then watch out :twisted:
SUGGESTION - Post pics if you can when seeking an answer, we are very visual and detail oriented and desire to help you as much as we are capable of.
Old 12-24-2013, 09:04 AM
sst30399
SHOW GUEST

Default Newbie

Hello my name is Brad and I am in Michigan, getting back in racing following a bunch of life.
Old 12-26-2013, 07:35 AM
oldandtired
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Newbie

Originally Posted by sst30399
Hello my name is Brad and I am in Michigan, getting back in racing following a bunch of life.
Welcome Brad. Look foward to a bunch of fun! On another note, I hope you are doing OK with the weather.
Old 02-11-2014, 08:45 AM
Pushrod2798
SHOW GUEST

Default NEW GUY

My Name is Roger hooked on drag racing for over 50 years. Currently have a 540 BB Dragster. Great site thanks!
Old 02-11-2014, 09:42 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Hi Roger and Brad, I see a lot of single or maybe double post counts on newbie introductions. I wish more guys would keep coming back.

Curtis
Old 02-22-2014, 05:11 PM
jtortorete
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Default Re: New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
Thanks for signing in and checking us out here at RJ Forum
Welcome all you New Members and Older Members as well.If you have any questions feel free to PM me or ask right here.

Thanks for stopping by,say hello if you'd like or use any part of the forum here,as we value your input and questions here.

Oh and one other thing,can some of you please give us a location,like a state on your profile?Just so some of the guys will know your location is all,I can pretty much tell but alot of others can't.

So join in guys meet some new people and have some fun.Its great to get to know new members.

Thanks again
Tom
[b]

Hey Tom
I am an oldie and a newbie; I have used R Junk for years and never joined the forum, so I thought I will mix in and see if I can learn something. I am not sure I am doing this right or if I am even in the right place, but I am sure you or someone else will say "Hey Dummy do this or go there.
I go my JT or Jack my user ID is jtortorete
Old 02-23-2014, 09:52 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Ya done good, Jack !
Mark yer tools and keep your work area tidy ! Tidy is SAFE ya know !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -