Can Someone Explain WHY My Honor Payment History Went to ZERO ???

Old 07-22-2017, 02:05 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Default Can Someone Explain WHY My Honor Payment History Went to ZERO ???

What is wrong with the people at Racing Junk ??? You do the right thing by paying many, many honor payments to build trust and help buyers feel better only to have Racing Junk take that away and say you have ZERO honor payments........ I guess they feel you should do the right thing, but they can do whatever they want!!! Not right in my opinion
Old 07-23-2017, 06:00 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

I just noticed the same thing on my account! I am going to email the admin at RJ and ask what happened, I suggest you do the same and the email address is [email protected]

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 07-28-2017, 09:09 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

I was up over 130 payments. Now it shows 13. I messaged support@racingjunk to ask what's up.
Old 08-02-2017, 11:13 AM
BigBlockMark
MASTER BUILDER

So, on the second try at contacting Racing Junk, I got a response about my 130 honor payments being only 13 now.

They are sorry, and have contacted UPPER MANAGEMENT about the issue, but have not heard back yet. Sounds like there is a problem here with bureaucracy?