Who's Who???

Old 09-18-2008, 04:13 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Default Split personality?

ok DAVEBAT and DWHOPPER.....YOUR BUSTED !!!!..

I check IP'S addy's and you are the same person PRETENDING to be two people

now STOP THE GAMES NOW and tell us who you really are.

I read this post on a thread below from Brian (BJuice Forum Mod). Thread is called "RJ is a great place ..." previously referenced user Bennington in title until edited.

What is the deal?

Davebat/Dwhopper- you never addressed this post- Are you the same guy?

Later, Scorp
Old 09-18-2008, 07:13 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

My dad and I are on the same ISP, sharing an internet connection wirelessly. He actually lives about 2 miles from each other. It's simple to do and alot of people are taking advantage of wireless technology. There are problems when some accounts require a different ip address for each account. But so far the only thing is it will log-off the other account when we try and log in at same time. Some mentally challenged people who can see your actual ip address, make some silly accusations at times but the benefit $$$ far outweighs the disadvantages. We can use an ip blanket site that shows bogus ip addy but that can cause law enforcement problems. And Internet Explorer does not like it an locks my computer up. My dad freaked when the old man on that other post thought he had a real "case" for investigation and posted that "YOUR BUSTED" post. I just think it's entertaining.
We use totally different accounts on Racejunk and are not SCAMMERS as was insinuated in that other post. My dad really did get ripped by the Bennington dude.

Dwayne
Old 09-18-2008, 07:40 AM
mytmouz
RACING JUNKIE

So the acting like you were just an innocent bystander trying not to get taken in the other thread was just so much bullchit on your part? :roll:
Old 09-18-2008, 10:24 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

I was sticking up for papa is all. I did have something working before I found out he was the guy who traded with pop. You can ask him, I cancelled the deal cold turkey.
Also, pop did not want to explain the isp thing. But sharng our connection is licensed. We are actually allowed 20 connections with his business.
Old 09-18-2008, 10:53 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Just curious-

Your responses above were one minute apart-

Somehow I think the odds of two people in the same building/area, with the same connection, on two computers, responding to the same thread one minute apart is .......

If the casual observer looked at that, he'd say one guy responds, logs out, logs in as another user-responds again-thats how it looked in a minute.

BTW, why did you both edit out your responses on the other thread if you both had problems? You guys actuall both edited back to back posts within 4 minutes of each other.

Interesting

Scorp
Old 09-19-2008, 03:06 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

The miricle of posts. LOL, I'll remind my dad when he comes in to seperate our posts and such by at least (Hmm what would be more realistic here) 10 minutes. Can't believe this. I have not seen so much investigation in one group of peeps before. Maybe the old guy can use your investigative skills. We even have PC anywhere, imagine the tricks I could perform with that one! Thought I would have to go to someplace like the jungles of south america to hold a lighter up and flick my bic, but I can just stay here and amaze the natives, but I don't think you think of us as gods.
I'm up for a polygraph, really I am.

Dwayne (or is it Davebat??)
Old 09-19-2008, 03:11 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

Damn, just checked, my dad is not logged into this board, I was going to amaze again. He is logged on Racejunk, but I cannot mess around with that one.
Mabe it shows whos logged on there, you'll surely have some evidence, me logged onto this forum, and he on racejunk.... Luv you guys

;-)
Dwayne
Old 09-19-2008, 03:17 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mytmouz
So the acting like you were just an innocent bystander trying not to get taken in the other thread was just so much bullchit on your part? :roll:
Originally Posted by dwhopper
I was sticking up for papa is all. I did have something working before I found out he was the guy who traded with pop. You can ask him, I cancelled the deal cold turkey.
Also, pop did not want to explain the isp thing. But sharng our connection is licensed. We are actually allowed 20 connections with his business.
Deception is deception, no matter what kind of topping you put on it.
Old 09-19-2008, 03:36 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

Rudy, you were doing great ripping on that dude who tried to make some money on his golden heads. But if you want to join in on this one, jump on in. And I know your lonely and been feeding quit a bit, but quit inviting everyone to NC. You won't find friends like that. Only been on this board for a week and know about five guys you've invited to your place, either to beat them up or (can't imagne) whatever. I thought this site was a great place to stop by and read about scammers or peeps saying hi or tech stuff but never imagned it could be so entertaining and would find peeps gong after each other and the revealing cries for help, gosh, almost got choked up about the "I'm a sensative guy" post. LOL, KEEP IT UP.
And before you even start on that other post.... yes, I'm a liar, scammer, thief, alcoholic, drug addict, criminal and was abused by my dad (feel free to take a stab at Davebat too). So now that all this is out in the open, go baby go!.....
Old 09-19-2008, 03:55 AM
dwhopper
APPRENTICE

?.What?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -