BB mopar

Old 11-07-2021, 07:25 AM
mcbee
SHOW GUEST

Default BB mopar

ok .. im looking for a BB mopar engine with bell housing and flywheel to put ion my 62 dart... not much money left for this. i got like 6 projects going at once but thay all on hold till i get this dodge up and running. nor looking for a 30k race mill .. more of a 500 buck running mill to lust drop in and shut the hood. im in south central PA and can drive with in reson. .. thanks and let me know what ya got ..... the more compleat the better..... working a trade works as i have like 50 cars and trucks up on the land
Old 06-14-2023, 09:00 AM
annamarks
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

Originally Posted by mcbee View Post
ok .. im looking for a BB mopar engine with bell housing and flywheel to put ion my 62 dart... not much money left for this. i got like 6 projects going at once but thay all on hold till i get this dodge up and running. nor looking for a 30k race mill .. more of a 500 buck running mill to lust drop in and shut the hood. im in south central PA and can drive with in reson. .. thanks and let me know what ya got ..... the more compleat the better..... working a trade works as i have like 50 cars and trucks up on the land
did you find it

Last edited by Harbone; 06-17-2023 at 08:38 AM.