Beware of this guy: KnoxvilleTrader

Old 02-08-2013, 10:42 AM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Scooterz
fastbart:

I understand your concern about what you see; but I agree it is just buisness too... nothing wrong w/ "buy for 2, sell for 4" theory.

That said: Jason Wolfe is a whole other story.... he has a bad enough reputation here (& everywhere else) & that no matter what he has or does is BAD NEWS. He is top 10 scammer/looser. He is the kind of guy you will see on the side of a milk carton one day.
LMAO!!! Yeah i know, you tried to run a scam on me and i told dude i know that car it was a friend mine!! Anyway, he got it coming oneday from someone!
Old 02-08-2013, 04:17 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Ol'e Jason is up to the same trick's i see :!: He will never learn :!:

Mark
Old 02-08-2013, 04:41 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

yep he contact me on my 70 camaro, and was offering some cool trades, but not what i was looking for. then he sent this real nice message saying he is not a B.s er, and real deal. how much for my camaro, we agreed on a price that he said he would give, and POOOOF !! never herd form him again,, :roll: :roll: But trading and marking up or parting out, is the name of the game, no hard feelings on my end,
Old 02-08-2013, 07:55 PM
fastbart
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by bigray
yep he contact me on my 70 camaro, and was offering some cool trades, but not what i was looking for. then he sent this real nice message saying he is not a B.s er, and real deal. how much for my camaro, we agreed on a price that he said he would give, and POOOOF !! never herd form him again,, :roll: :roll: But trading and marking up or parting out, is the name of the game, no hard feelings on my end,
Wow!! The thing is, this guy marks everything up atleast $10k or more so how are you getting a fair deal or offer?? He act like he is the only person, that has innernet around here and no one has seen the car's he offer back on trades. lol He even had the nerve, to tell me my bike is a piece of junk and i wish i had car's like him. LMAO!! Only if he seen my profile, then he would know that was a under statement of the year!!
Old 02-09-2013, 06:10 PM
SuperComp1R
MASTER BUILDER

Default market

well DD said it best, free market and it is done all the time so with that said i really see nothing wrong with a big profit, sounds good to me. now the seller in question that is a whole new can of worms.
Old 06-01-2017, 01:52 PM
BENTLEYHOSS
SHOW GUEST

Hi,
Regarding Jason Wolfe,Carnut7,Jason Moore,Prostreet1000,Pro67Chevelle,Maltese Racing,Like2trade72.

First, about myself, I am an old school hot-rodder and have enjoyed meeting thousands of other guys like myself that love to preserve and wrench on these old cars.
Most of us are known by our reputation and everybody knows everybody, And it just take 1 bad experience with someone and the rest of us will treat you like you have the plague and make sure everyone else knows it.
Furthermore, I would happily say the very same thing to Jason's face, if I could ever reach him.

I wish I had googled Jason Wolf prior to my accepting an offer from him on EBAY. I am posting the entire conversation with him thru EBAY just so there is no mistake about the deal.

Finally, I Turned knoxvilletrade2015 aka Jason Wolf in to EBAY for non payment.

I have also tried to list the Nova on Craigslist to sell locally, 9 different times and every time I post it, it gets flagged by some troll as prohibited in about an hour after its posted.

I can't prove it yet, but it sure is coincidental! Craigslist has agreed to look into it for me as stalking / harassment.

If it comes up like I think it will, I'll happily post the results here.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________
Get to know the buyer knoxvilletraders2015

Located: Kingston, TN, United States

New message from: knoxvilletraders2015 (98)
hey, sorry for the long delay, just now got online and see your messages, if your still up let me know, if not i will give you a call around lunch or before tomorrow. looks like i am about 2 hr. 30 minutes from your address. thanks, jason
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Your previous message
Hi jason

Please give me a call regarding the nova at your convenience.
Im up late always so your welcome to call up til midmight.

I look forward to meeting you.
Regards
__________________________________________________ _________________________________
Jason to me

i am so sorry *i havent been able to contact you, *i have gotten so busy, and i also have been trying to round up a trailer, * *i dont have any way right now, and i will call you in the morning, im not that far from you, *Let me ask this, i was looking for an enclosed trailer, as it is raining real bad, and maybe tomorrow as well. * *do you have an enclosed ? * i am not trying to put you off, i was hoping to get the car and pay you before saturday afternoon, as we have a local cruise saturday at 6pm, like to have it by then. * * what time is best for me to call in the morning, * cant talk on the phone at the moment. * * thanks, Jason*
* * * * ( Kingston, TN. ) * 25 minutes *west of Knoxville, * i live less than 1/4 mile from *I-40 *exit ramp .* Exactly *50 Miles west on I-40 from the Pigeon forge / gatlinburg exit off I-40. **
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
On Thu, May 4, 2017 at 12:42 PM, <[email protected]> wrote:
***Hi Jason,

Would it be helpful if I trailered the nova to you?

if so, please call me and I will bring it over today, but would like to leave early enough that I can get back to Asheville at a reasonable time.

you will not be disappointed with the Nova and if weren't for certain reasons, I would never have sold it.

please call me @ xxx.xxx.xxxx and let me know!!

Thanks again!

That was the last I heard from Jason wolf.