raceface, where is my seat?

Old 12-25-2010, 02:43 PM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

Default raceface, where is my seat?

i think everyone knoes about what went on with me and raceface by now. i have contacted him on one of his other i think 4 names and he said im trying i will get it out to you asap. then i said how soon is that going to be and still no responce. i even offered to pay the SHIPPING! and he has not rreplyed yet and this was i belive two days ago. i dont know what i need to do. ive thought about having someone going to pick it up from my family that lives close to there to go pick it up conceredering i have his adress and all of that good stuff but im not sure what i need to do. :evil:
Old 12-25-2010, 06:40 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

I would say its time to start some action on this, start with topsportsmans link & report what has happen there ,next read scorpion1110 sticky at the top of the scammers section here and start implementing the actions there. the steps there have resulted in arrest of past scammers here & repayment of lost money, you have to take the action, the scammers all bet the a victims wont and go away.....dont be one of those...jmo, mike
Old 12-26-2010, 06:54 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

If I had any way possible to go get the seat I would. You may have to pay to have it shipped to you again, but at least you will have your parts and only be out the shipping cost.
Old 12-26-2010, 07:01 AM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

i have offered to pay the shipping and still no answer or responce! so im not sure on what i need to do to get him to respond to me. ive tryed to contact him at two of his names on here and he responed to one just saying im trying and i will ship it asap. so im not sure on what i need to do he wont anser his phone or pm's on here maby he will tlk to one of you guy's instead of me?
Old 12-26-2010, 07:33 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I live in Virginia and i offered to come and get it and ship it from my work to you :!: He said no and if i did it would be the last thing i would do :!: I don't think he has it i believe he sold it :!:

JMO Mark
Old 12-26-2010, 07:44 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

he has it for sale on multiple other sites includiung craigs list , just type in his phone number and the seat model number
Old 12-26-2010, 07:50 AM
itsabird
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I live in Virginia and i offered to come and get it and ship it from my work to you :!: He said no and if i did it would be the last thing i would do :!: I don't think he has it i believe he sold it :!:

Been watching this one, seem to me that a upstanding citizen, that had fallen on hard times, and wanted to do the right thing, would have taken you up on your offer. :shock: jmo

JMO Mark
Old 12-26-2010, 08:16 AM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

ohh really? he wouldent let you come and get it? i wonder what would happen if i showed up one day at his door? ? i cont belive he would stoop to such a low level this is just redickulious! well what do you guyes think i should do im open to everything. i want that seat or my money back.
Old 12-26-2010, 10:33 AM
stockcar08
APPRENTICE

i just contacted him and he is going to the postoffice tomarrow and im paying for shipping so i get my seat.so we will see how this goes. im going to tlk to the person behind the desk because im NOT giving him any more money what so ever!
Old 12-26-2010, 10:39 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

I wouldn't pay for the shipping . no sir,,,you already did...his add stated $200.00 SHIPPED. jmo. if you check on the links I gave you , you will see that is a SCAMMER . that seat probally isn't even his..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -