New Members Signing Up,Newbie Thread

Old 02-06-2009, 07:24 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Hello everyone.
My name is Chris, I too have been on here for awhile and figured it was time to add my name to this list. I am a parts director for a very large (8 franchise) dealership in east-central Illinois and have worked for the same dealer over 20 years. I have been a drag racing fan since the 80's and started running down the strip in my own rides in 2005. I have enjoyed some of the banter and humor on the forum. I have bought 2 vehicles on here. I got screwed hard on 1 trade but learned a lot of lessons from that deal. All the guys are great on here!!

Chris
Old 02-06-2009, 12:25 PM
skmmudracing
SHOW GUEST

This is danny and jessica of skmmudracing. We have mud raced for 10 years and are new to rj. Seems like a really nice site. Seems like alot of nice honest people on here hope that stays true and don't have any bad luck.
Thanks Danny and Jess
Old 02-08-2009, 07:14 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

HI yall,
Paul & Judy here , we have been with Racing Junk for a few years now , have never sold anything but sure like looking at the ads , never know what you will find..we recently started reading the forums and really get a kick out of them. I am a retired fireman and We race a Blown alcohol dragster around the south and have been doing so for quite awhile..keep up the good work R J.
We really like to read beetle juices comments...
Old 02-14-2009, 07:12 AM
Ontario350
APPRENTICE

Hi everyone what a great sight I came across. Love the easy flow and access to each forum with good insight from dudes with knowledge.

Have been looking across parts pages on here for upgrades to my ride and found a local guy in St.Catharine's Ontario I contacted.

Not quite a fifty year old young guy who loves nice street cars. In process of upgrading my 81 Z28 under the hood for a little more bite.

If I ask stupid question that's the part of me learning more.

Sure is a lot of self help on here though just reading many all ready asked questions.

Shawn,

London Ontario.
Old 02-15-2009, 04:16 AM
Scotty2
SENIOR BUILDER

Welcome aboard Shawn from the other end of Ontario :P
Old 02-19-2009, 07:57 AM
henny
JUNIOR BUILDER

Hi Shawn
Another fellow Canadian eh! Welcome to RJ
I live a few hrs north of you
Tom

Originally Posted by Ontario350
Hi everyone what a great sight I came across. Love the easy flow and access to each forum with good insight from dudes with knowledge.

Have been looking across parts pages on here for upgrades to my ride and found a local guy in St.Catharine's Ontario I contacted.

Not quite a fifty year old young guy who loves nice street cars. In process of upgrading my 81 Z28 under the hood for a little more bite.

If I ask stupid question that's the part of me learning more.

Sure is a lot of self help on here though just reading many all ready asked questions.

Shawn,

London Ontario.
Old 02-19-2009, 08:21 AM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Been a member for awhile didn't notice this thread till recently, so here goes. My name is Mike i live in southwest Michigan where it feels like winter is never going to end. Well when it does it will be time to get to the track. Can't wait. This is a great site i'm addicted to it. Have bought and sold on here all have been good. Made many new friends and hope to make more. Thanks all and lets all have a safe and great race season.

Thanks Mike
Old 02-23-2009, 04:10 AM
ashtrak
MASTER BUILDER

Like Mike said above I never noticed this thread till I guess i finally opened up my eyes :shock: . My name is Don and i live in Maryland. I work for the railroad and i am 52 yrs young this year. I have 2 kids boy 17 and girl 14. I started out at drag racing when i started driving at 16. In the process of building a 75 Vega and come here to read and add any info thats avalible :P .
Old 02-24-2009, 05:23 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

Hey guys. Welcome from the Ga. crowd!! The home of .......well nevermind we try to forget he was President too!
Old 03-03-2009, 05:43 PM
realstreetcamaro
SHOW GUEST

Default imma newbie

thanks to bjuice a guy from my area and moderator for helping me get into forums.here to learn and get info when possible.thank you greg ruppe

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -