midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-19-2010, 06:51 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: well

Originally Posted by pete18
he has done it again told me i could not drive the van cause it had a hole burned in the trans line from the headers pull lines off this morning no hole no where now not sure trans is good this guy must be or took lession from his brother or he just wants to blame everything on his brother i gettting over being mad its time for action go ahead and make fun of me but just maybe ya'll will be done this way just think ya'll just don' know what was said and was not there have a great day
they make these things called commas and periods that you put between your sentences and phrases that makes it look like you just are not rambling on or have a 4th grade edumacation speling corectly helps too it makes it esaier to funderstnd what the frick you are saying instead of comin acroos like a freetard maybe we should name you "littlehotroder cuase" the simliarties are just uncanny...

cammas, periods and spelling was purposely incorrect on this post :!:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 06-19-2010, 07:03 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

HAHA Harbone that's funy yuo atta keap done that LMAO!!!!
Old 06-19-2010, 08:04 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

No they haven't scammed me, It is everyday now i come on here and see either Selmer Tenn or Corinth Ms, They alway's have something going, And i have never talked to anyone from Selmer Tenn on the phone :!: :!: I think you have me mixed up with someone else :!: Try again :!: And ''Burns'' if you will look to your left i am from the south also :!: But you don't see my name on here screwing people out of money or parts,I have bought parts from people on here and paid them more than they asked, [Fair Value] Sent parts to people on here free of charge :!: I agree i have done my share of bitching on here but not screwing people :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-19-2010, 08:40 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Mopar, I have never saw anything on this forum about anyone from Selmer scamming anyone before this. Would you please show me where it is. I did not say I had talked to you on the phone I said we talked. We talked on rj back and forth. The only thing I have ever saw on scammers section is where Jason use to live in Selmer a long time ago way before he scammed anyone on here. Everyone knows he lives in Corinth, ms. I have bought and sold to many people on here and have made alot of friends on here. I don't think there has ever been anyone say otherwise.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:00 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

the only one from that area that Ive seen scamming anybody was jason brooks aka littlehotrod & his various names. nothing to do with anything james or his son have sold.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:08 AM
burnskustomz
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by mopar1968
No they haven't scammed me, It is everyday now i come on here and see either Selmer Tenn or Corinth Ms, They alway's have something going, And i have never talked to anyone from Selmer Tenn on the phone :!: :!: I think you have me mixed up with someone else :!: Try again :!: And ''Burns'' if you will look to your left i am from the south also :!: But you don't see my name on here screwing people out of money or parts,I have bought parts from people on here and paid them more than they asked, [Fair Value] Sent parts to people on here free of charge :!: I agree i have done my share of bitching on here but not screwing people :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
I'm generally meaning south as MS or TN there are some other users on the forum that live in this area and not all of them are bad and as far as Selmer they aren't all bad that is where my dad was born and raised!! And I have family that live in Corinth/Selmer/and other areas around here!!! And NO they aren't James or Jason!!! So don't say that!!
Old 06-19-2010, 10:56 AM
CustomTanks
SENIOR BUILDER

Wow,This is a good one
all I need is so popcorn
Old 06-19-2010, 02:15 PM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Mopar
I believe that chevyguy6995 is posting under the Midsouth name and not his own, I THINK.
What is getting old for me is the relation of the two names (midsouth-Burnskustoms) constantly posting sticking up for each other. Make your point and unless directly involved, STAY OUT OF IT. It makes it look like you are ganging up and you are truly relatives. I have spoken to chevyguy and he is straight up and level headed IMO. I don't ever believe in bringing family into it it unless they are involved. Pete is way out of line. He also has zero chance to do anything. He took posession and traded. Done deal.

NOW ADVERTISING SOMETHING HAS A 406 IN IT WHEN YOU ARE NOT 10000% POSITIVE, WELL, YOU ARE AN ASS. Before you go and get all butt hurt let me explain. Chevyguy told you NOT TO ADVERTISE THAT!!!!!!AND YOU DID ANY WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND, there is a very fresh thread about a 406 being only a 350 and you see the problem there RIGHT????? You are on this forum, read and comment on the posts, even post your own topics. YOU HAVE TO TAKE RESPONSABILITY FOR YOUR STUPIDITY FOR POSTING IT WAS A 406. BOTTOM LINE IS THAT IS ALL YOU. Make it right and move on.

And you can thank yourselves for having everyone all up in arms about Corrinth & Selmer and about 8 other towns in the vicinity. The only way we can tell who you are is by comparing how you use words in your ads that match "catch phrases" from other names. Believe me, it makes people think twice about the area and for no other reason than littlehotrod types. The honest ones suffer for the ways of the dishonest. VERY SAD. Y'all make up RJ names and new places to get more accounts to advertise more items. Just pay the membership and you get 5 ads with more pics to boot. And BTW, you each should pay a 1/2 percent honor payment on the value of your trade to RJ. A trade is just like a sale in my opinion.

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Old 06-19-2010, 03:39 PM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

"""" And BTW, you each should pay a 1/2 percent honor payment on the value of your trade to RJ. A trade is just like a sale in my opinion"""

I AGREE 8) 8)
Old 06-19-2010, 07:51 PM
dragonmaster093
RACING JUNKIE

i traded on here and made as much as i could but made an honor payment. im now down south and i personally know mark mopar1968 and can attest to his caracter as being top notch and a standup guy. pete youve been in the wrong and you too anthony for saying it was a 406

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -