Two stories

Old 02-15-2012, 08:53 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

"We need to talk" We can talk about anything you want to. I'm always open for good conversation. Not saying that you do, of course-but I don't have anything to hide. Feel free to PM at anytime,I will gladly respond. Or we can talk here. Either is perfectly fine for me.
Old 02-16-2012, 10:56 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Good stories.... cool
Old 02-19-2012, 06:30 PM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

Eric I know alot of your stories and I still talk to you LOL. Second the thing I will disagree with you on is the fact Easy Eddie took an oath when he became a lawyer and was told things by his client that were privleged information then he rolls on the guy. If he lived he would have and should have been disbarred. Not taking up for the guy but every defense attorney knows this going into the job or is that what happened to Johnny Cochran, OJ got him?
Old 02-20-2012, 02:46 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

hey olds i wasnt jumpin on ya. i meant to put a lol after we need to talk. but i forgot. i do have some pretty cool stories though.all true. after my 5th grade teacher found out about my uncle john she started calling me little outlaw. then the kids did. and it kinda stuck. when i moved from chicago to tn. i didnt tell anyone my nickname and it went away. until i started riding with a club then it was brought back buy some friends. been using it again since then.my uncle john ran with charles arther floyd. know his nickname?he was suppose to be with him when he got killed in a field by the g men.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:43 AM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

It's ok "pretty boy",I knew you weren't jumping on me. It's all good :lol: