Michael Anthony aka Vigilante8

Old 11-19-2007, 06:41 AM
dentmagnet
JUNIOR BUILDER

EVERYONE PLEASE BEWARE, THIS SOB IS ON THE PROWL AGAIN!! DONT SEND MIKE AVILES OR MICHAEL ANTHONY ANY MONEY!!! YOU WILL BE SORRY YOU DID!!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:04 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

HOW MANY NAMES DOES THIS ASSCLOWN HAVE????
Old 11-26-2007, 02:43 PM
lotsof454sss
DYNO OPERATOR

Default placecraft1 I got a question

placecraft1, I got a question...You have had 8 posts to this site and they all are in regard to Michael Anthony and in different threads about him..You registered here in 2004 and this is all you have had to add to all the discussions on this forum...You are located in the same general area as Mr. Anthony according to your ip...So are you Michael Anthony??? If your not then so be it, but that is alot of similarities to me....Just to prove my point all anyone has to do is click the Micheal Anthony Scam and Micheal Anthony threads and the post are there..I think I have the threads right...
Old 11-26-2007, 03:46 PM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

Any new updates on this POS? He got me for a lot of money. I got friend who says he knows where he lives.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:19 PM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Default Re: placecraft1 I got a question

Originally Posted by lotsof454sss
placecraft1, I got a question...You have had 8 posts to this site and they all are in regard to Michael Anthony and in different threads about him..You registered here in 2004 and this is all you have had to add to all the discussions on this forum...You are located in the same general area as Mr. Anthony according to your ip...So are you Michael Anthony??? If your not then so be it, but that is alot of similarities to me....Just to prove my point all anyone has to do is click the Micheal Anthony Scam and Micheal Anthony threads and the post are there..I think I have the threads right...
I am not him, and they are not all on this thread, if you would look first and not make stupid statments. just keeping it active.
Old 11-28-2007, 09:44 AM
DrL88
JOURNEYMAN

He got me for $1200 last week. He was suppposed to send me a new Richmond 6 speed trans COD but after checking with UPS (supposedly) he said it would delay his receipt of funds for too long, so I went ahead and sent him a $1200 deposit, with the balance to be paid COD upon receipt of the trans.

This guy HAS to be stopped. My local Law Enforcement agency has all the details on my failed transaction and they are working on it. I will share any information I have for anything anyone else has.

[email protected]
Old 11-28-2007, 09:48 AM
placecraft1
APPRENTICE

Will say one thing this assclown does not slow down.
Old 11-28-2007, 06:11 PM
bbms1000
JOURNEYMAN

8) Just want you all to know Placecraft is not Micheal Anthony, I have known him for years, very hard working honest person who is a very close friend. If he sells or buy's you can take it to the bank. 8) I did contact him first to go find this clown, like I said , If he buy's or sells you can take it to the bank as well as myself, we are old school and know how to treat people, WORK HARD and BE HONEST :wink:
Old 12-21-2007, 09:15 AM
sledgemd
APPRENTICE

Default Heads

I was told that this guy sold someone a set of 15 deg Pontiac Pro Stock Heads w/ Hogan intake. These are my heads that I couldn't get enough for so I pulled the add. If this is true, I will do whatever to help you prosecute this prick
Old 01-03-2008, 03:42 PM
markdog
SHOW GUEST

Default THEY CAUGHT THIS GUY

I WAS TAKEN BY HIM TOO , I RECEIVED NOTICE TODAY ABOUT THE FEDERAL CASE AGAINST HIM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -