Viral Video.......

Old 02-14-2012, 07:16 AM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

20 years ago when I was cutting / selling firewood for a living; I had an old cast aluminum Homelite chain saw. In the middle of a hot summer, way up in the mountains, and it continuously vapor locks on me. Well after the 'nth time that day, I'd done HAD IT ! Grabbed the bar with my gloved hands and bounced it off a log a half dozen times, grabbed up my 12g full of slugs and pumped 7 rounds in rapid succession into that POS ! That action FORCED me to go buy a brand new Johonsered (sp) Johnny Red and had zero probs other than running over it a coupla times. Still have it to this day.
Old 02-14-2012, 08:59 PM
olds48
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by outlaw256
wonder how much time i would have gottin for kill a dodge.
I thought that was considered a service to society? :lol: :wink:
Old 02-15-2012, 02:49 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ok olds48. i really blew coffee thru my nose. man that hurt.lol but im still laughing.
Old 02-15-2012, 07:51 AM
roadkill2
RACING JUNKIE

A story that might also relate to the Dodge . . .

Seems a fella came down sick, and went to the doctor . . The Doctor gave him a battery of tests and said he should come back in a couple of days . .

When the guy came back the Doc said he should sit down because he had news and none of it was good . . The Doc then told him that he had a terminal cancer, unoperable and untreatable, and had 3 months to live . .

The guy nearly broke down, but insisted that the Doc could or might be able to do something to enable him to last longer than three months . .

The Doc assured him that they'd seen this before and that there was nothing Medicine could do . . But he continued;

"It's been said that if you marry a fat, homely, bitchy woman, Move to Oklahoma and buy a Dodge truck, that three months will seem like an Eternity!" . . .
Old 02-15-2012, 11:28 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by olds48
Seriously?!?! People want him arrested for shooting a lap top they he bought with his own money? Ridiculous. I feel like shooting mine about once a week when it stops listening to me. I never knew about all those Computer's Rights Laws nowadays :shock: better start treating it with equality,huh? :roll:
Agreed. That was a priceless video... loved it!!! Still laughing... totally appropriate. LOL!!! Thanks DD
Old 02-15-2012, 05:30 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

24 MILLION views now......

Old 02-20-2012, 03:01 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

ive watched that video 10 times myself. i love it!!! alright dad.