bad deal with Tony Scott

Old 11-19-2010, 07:46 PM
IROC565
SHOW GUEST

Default File a complaint

I filed a fraud an online complaint with the FBI in a situation just like this, FBI arrested the idiot and he received 18 months in jail. Go for it
Old 11-20-2010, 04:09 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

Just sent him a message. Let's see if he comes back and tells his side. I am deleting my last post because he contacted me and gave me some info. I would say you need to pick up the phone and call tony to make this right. He said you promised him you would retract this before he sent you the parts. Not taking sides and would like to see this solved but it has to come from both of you guys. Call him, he is expecting you to.
Old 11-20-2010, 07:16 AM
carlmatheson
APPRENTICE

Default Tony Scott

done
Old 11-20-2010, 10:09 AM
my9secskylark
MASTER BUILDER

No problem Carl. As far as retracting all you have to do is go in to the thread and hit edit in the top right corner of everything you wrote and deleting it all the way back to the first letter and It will disappear. You have to leave Atleast 1 letter. You are the only one who can do it.
Old 11-20-2010, 10:43 AM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

if you retract it how will everyone know to beware????
Old 11-20-2010, 11:17 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

on your first post on oct 3 you said it was 5 weeks and still no parts......and this is still draging out....I call B S on this, you have a thief on your hands thats stringing you along...If it isn't made good by now he never will. Hes phuckin with you & your taking the bate. jmo
Old 11-20-2010, 11:18 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by BEAST477
How about picking up the phone :?: You guys both have one I assume :?:
STAMPED....wrong one ops:
Old 11-20-2010, 11:19 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Tony Scott

Originally Posted by carlmatheson
my9secskylark...thanks for checking in on this. Yes it is still ongoing. On Nov. 4th Tony agreed to send the parts finally and once I got them I would retract my statements...on Thursday after 2 more weeks of waiting and no contact from him he changed the deal again and said I have to retract the statements first...no problem.

The matter with Tony Scott in my opinion is overwith...my part has been done since OCT.23rd when he got the 2nd money order...and I hope he carries out his part of the deal on Monday as promised. I just want this deal over and done with...there is no reason it should have taken 3 months. I guess we both share some of the blame for that.

Tony...I checked with the moderator and they can't/don't remove threads...for good reasons too. I'll send you my PM to him if you need proof...but that doesn't give you the right to drag this on any longer than it already has.

Carl Matheson
STAMPED
Old 11-20-2010, 11:20 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: parts

Originally Posted by carlmatheson
Well I sent Tony Scott the other $75.00 he claimed I owed him for the fee to cash a Bank Draft plus an extra $40.00 to upgrade the shipping to 3 day as a US Postal Money Order. I haven't heard from him in 3 weeks again and have only heard from him once in the 2 months since he recieved the rest of my money(Aug.31st) He claimed he would send me a tracking # when he recieved the other $75.00...I have made a request at least 12-15 times for one now with no response.
In the mean time I bought another pan and belt drive...another $1100.00 gone but at least didn't get scammed again. Tony Scott cost me 6 weeks of racing and missed 3 points races I had to do something to get out with my car/engine.
My question is...Has anyone ever filed a Wire/Mail fraud case and gotten any positive results??? Its a 3rd Degree Felony in Florida and a Federal crime but I don't want to pursue it if it's a dead-end. I have all my evidense/paperwork in order. If not I will start sending people to his house to collect for me...my money or the parts it doesn't matter at this point.
Anyone have any other ideas how to deal with someone that won't communicte at all? I was going to talk with LLE in Naples to see if they can do anything...is this a dead end too???
Thanks for any responses or suggestions.
Carl Matheson
stamped
Old 11-21-2010, 06:25 AM
SSMotorsports14
SHOW GUEST

Done

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -