Thumbs Down to FASTRACK AUTO & TRAILRES HARRISON, OHIO

Old 01-29-2008, 08:57 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-29-2008, 10:20 PM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default NO MORE EXCUSES YOU BOUGHT IT

Originally Posted by Turbodbuick
Originally Posted by topsportsman1
In case Turbodbuick missed it here is your answer.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5252

Originally Posted by fastrackat
Read the whole forum before you write Fastrack off. We have tried to offer the best trailers for the price and we pride ourselves in our customer service. It is ashame that one person can make such a fuss over a trailer that he purchased, and he had to use this forum rather than discuss any of this with us. We have not heard from him since he thanked us for working with them and taking the time to install all of the things he purchased extra while they waited. :shock: We have tried repeatedly to call him today and offered to purchase the trailer and all the extras back from him, but he will not talk with us. So give us a chance, we have more satisfied customers than ones that are not.
No need to keep coming back and crying,where are your pictures you said you was going to post up?

The man offered your money back.

The man has been trying to call you but I guess you got "selective answering"

No need for excuses from your family members,that don't cut it here,I don't want to hear it.

Inspected the trailer..found a couple of small flaws ..didn't find all of them..I wanted to inspect it more but it was late, I had my father who is on dialysis with me & he was rushing & complaining..wish I would of took more time or just waited for the trailer to get built I wanted... Not all there fault..some is mine for not inspecting better & I should of just just turned around and walk away from the deal.

You bought it and you chose to fix it,but I guess you bought it on price,because it was the cheapest deal you had got from anyone,you pay for what you get now-a-days.

Turbodbuick,I deleted your post to only bump this topic back to the top,I had gave it some thought as what your purpose here was to do,was to only bash a company that offered your money back.But I am going to say you was haveing "selective reading" here in the forum.

So until then you have no one to blame but yourself here in this deal.

So on your bump here I thought I'd give you the bump myself here maybe you'll read what I posted,but maybe not,it don't matter.

I think all your posts are worthless only to bash a business you have proved nothing no pictures nothing nada.

Next time you do business maybe you'll leave the sick and ailing home...where they belong,thats a pathetic excuse why you was rushed into buying this trailer,get another excuse.
*I was never offered any $!!! Or a refund!!! And I never asked for it!!
*They called once and spoke to my father but he said they cut out or hung up..
*This wasn't the best deal but after driving 350 miles to get it, having the bank make the check to them I figured with all the head aches it would be to go threw it again.
*So your telling me it is ok to sell a much less quality product and it is ok?
*I really do give a F@#ck what yoiu think! I'm not bashing I am telling what I experienced with dealing with them. That is what feed back is right?
*And sorry I'm not on the computer day in & day out.. I get on when I can, but don't worry I will check more offen just to make you feel a little better A$$ hole.
* I will go post on the link above also...
* It is BS that if someone posts feed back & wants people to know how they where treated & the quality of the product is, is harassed ...let me guess they put a some coin in your pocket.. thought this was a good sight....starting to see it is politics every where.
* As for rushing cause my father..thats no excuse..the trailer looks fine what you can see @ first glance..it is in the detail & where you can't see..the quality is the WORST I have seen on trailer.. I think If you buy anything for $7k plus you shouldn't have to worry about it....
1 Hey moron,last I checked you bought the trailer,do tell us oh great one,what convinced you of buying?Was it the price?You pay for what you get.

2 Maybe when someone calls you should answer the phone,hasn't your father caused you enough grief over this deal? Do tell us he is hard of hearing,Boys your full of excuses. Tipical moron.

3 350 mile I am amazed,do tell us where your located.There are no trailer sales places closer to you? I forgot,you bought the deal of the week,and went and looked at it with sunglasses on. Another tipical bone head move.Especially when its getting dark.

4 Hey moron you looked at it and bought it. Don't blame us for your short commings. You have again no one to blame but your self.

5 Yes the feed back section has worked fine here in the past,well atleast we have had both partys respond on this issue again,I like that. If you'd stop typing and start reading,by the way Take the sunglasses off son. The man OFFERED you your money back in the thread,But I guess communication is broke on your part,you can't seem to stop crying long enough to read what has been typed. Someone give the boy a tissue.
Maybe you should have called back and took care of this issue instead of airing it out here.
I have seen your type many times in here,FULL of excuse at every turn of the road and its everyones fault.

Now wipe the snot off your nose and grow up,quit acting like a moron.

6 Like I said before pal,take the sunglasses off when you look things over,I know what its like to buy some thing new,but you really need to look with your eyes,Do tell me oh great one,what was you doing when that company had the trailer inside putting ALL those extras on your trailer? Was you playing tiddle winks or jacks with dad? You have come to the wrong place son to bash anyone,after the sale. Only thing I can tell you is you should have come here first before you bought it not after.

7 Maybe if your not capable of dealing on things such as new trailers you should have PAID someone to go with you and guide you next time.But then again The attitude you have a dog wouldn't ride with you.

8 And to answer your question No I don't get a dime from no one I am just telling you how I see it. You came to the forum not only to bash that company but to try and belittle us well you came to the wrong place for that. You came here looking for sympathy but your not getting it from me either.You came for opinions NOW you got mine,just like you got everyone elses.So wipe them tears and snot from your nose son.You made the secision to buy it.

There is no need to reply here,you have no one to blame but your self.
I can tell you one thing you should have picked up the phone and called them instead of comming here to try and give them the big bone treatment,as things do tend to make a full circle sometimes,well most of the time.

I'll highlite that part so you can see the man offered you your money back READ SON

fastrackat wrote:
Read the whole forum before you write Fastrack off. We have tried to offer the best trailers for the price and we pride ourselves in our customer service. It is ashame that one person can make such a fuss over a trailer that he purchased, and he had to use this forum rather than discuss any of this with us. We have not heard from him since he thanked us for working with them and taking the time to install all of the things he purchased extra while they waited. We have tried repeatedly to call him today and offered to purchase the trailer and all the extras back from him, but he will not talk with us. So give us a chance, we have more satisfied customers than ones that are not.

I think the guy that fastrackat went over and above to help you but you just wanted to be a moron,your posts prove that to me.

Peace
Old 01-30-2008, 04:52 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-30-2008, 07:04 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

You only came here to bash and ridicule us,You don't think before you type,I'd be very careful of what you type in your posts as it might get you in trouble, I think the people here see through your rantings,You bought the trailer,you looked at it,and YOU signed the dotted line.

Stop blaming us for your short commings,and no we were not there YOU was SUPPOSIVLY. Now go take your meds

Its morons as yourself that shouldn't be alowed to make a mans decision.

I don't feel bad for you either an in no way am I connected to the trailer sales people I am a neutral person and I am telling YOU how I see it,Your too stupid to pick up the phone to get things made right,you got your money offered back to you,but you chose to come here to bash Fastrackat and members of Racing Junk.

This is a mans site maybe you shouldn't come here to play,cause I won't back down to your childish ways And you can't handle the truth

I am entitled to my opinion as well and your a MORON
Old 01-30-2008, 07:39 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

Old 01-30-2008, 07:49 AM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

it is apparent the company tried to make it right with you he did offer to buy the trailer and all options back .
he posted that for everyone to see .

And again he dont build the trailers he sells them.

sorry that the two of you could not work it out.
Old 01-30-2008, 08:05 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Please show me where I have been offered my $ back back if full, including, gas, taxes, & repairs!!! If they will I will do it today!
With that being said.. I think the monthly $ you recieve from them from having an account is helping you make your decision... I would like to know if your not connected or paid by themhow youare so well informed. I will continue to state my feelings, and from the sounds of it your making it look like your in bed with them. If you look @ a few other people who have posted on here they to staetd that Team Spirit is a CHEAP TRAILER, & they have hads problems also. I shouldn't have to bring something back to get fixed, it should be right from the factory & from the seller! I would rather not bring it to them to get fixed because they abviously can't make a quality product. I would rather fix it myself. I then atleast know it was done right & will be fixed! Why don't you just lock this thread and we can be all done with it.
I'll post it again read this S L O W....Ready?

Originally Posted by fastrackat
Read the whole forum before you write Fastrack off. We have tried to offer the best trailers for the price and we pride ourselves in our customer service. It is ashame that one person can make such a fuss over a trailer that he purchased, and he had to use this forum rather than discuss any of this with us. We have not heard from him since he thanked us for working with them and taking the time to install all of the things he purchased extra while they waited. :shock: We have tried repeatedly to call him today and offered to purchase the trailer and all the extras back from him, but he will not talk with us. So give us a chance, we have more satisfied customers than ones that are not.
Like I said you CAN'T read it is posted,but by YOUR lack of communication and letting your DEAF father handle it this has come to this

So post away wonder boy,and my opinion of you STILL hasn't changed,your still a moron no if's and's or but's
Quit with the excuses your getting lame now

I doubt that company would have any thing to do with you now,I know I wouldn't, but then again retards like yourself are entertainment for the boards,go post in some more forums like you have here,I will garuentee you that the results will be the same if BOTH partys have replyed to the thread. DO YOU UNDERSTAND YET?

Also your a freeloader your looking for another hand out,Hey buddy did your retard check come in the mail yet?

Like I said before I am not affiliated with the trailer sales people nore Racing Junk, I am here to help keep order and run the forum and NO I don't get a check or gratuitys from Racing Junk either,Like I said I am neutral and try to have some what control of the forum,but when retards as yourself come here to piss and moan and ridicule us,be prepared to GET SOME BACK
Old 01-30-2008, 08:30 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

More pics to come..will get the roof tomorrow I hope.. please remember these photos do not show how bad the trailer tows & how BAD the brakes are!
quality interior work here

this gap is with the door latch and after being used once was not like that when picked up & was not miss used

This is the same door latched & a picture of the gap from the inside

this gap is getting bigger every time I use the trailer

These wires where caught on the rear door roller up top

another view

many stripped out side screws, lots of burs & poor workman ship

IMG]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m5/TurbodBuick/DSC00734.jpg[/IMG]
nice workmanship here
Old 01-30-2008, 09:06 AM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

Heck if there offering to buy it back at full cost with all you done.i would be on the road today.it souds like there trying to make it right.just go get your money back and go on down the road to the next trailer.BUT THIS TIME CHECK IT OUT BEFORE YOU BUY!!!!NOT AFTER YOU GET HOME AND THEN SAY oooooooooop's. i messed up.should have looked closer at the dealer ..well thats a no brainer..
Old 01-30-2008, 09:17 AM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -