Thumbs Down to FASTRACK AUTO & TRAILRES HARRISON, OHIO

Old 01-14-2008, 07:50 AM
apinball
SHOW GUEST

What is a "low end trailer"? Are you going by the name or the quality?
Old 01-14-2008, 09:24 AM
lively
RACING JUNKIE

on new trailers --you get what you pay for on enclosed unit---but to go ahead and buy the trailer when you admit to finding things wrong [ is just plain crazy]---you checked it / you bought it/ just accept a bad deal and go on---and as far as " fastrackat" coming here to defend themselves[ that is good]--they proved they sell stripped down units!!!-----my opinion and not the opinion of this site :? :? :? -----lively in illinois
Old 01-14-2008, 09:48 AM
mike2
SHOW GUEST

:roll: Simply amazing another person that wants something for nothing.
I have owned several trailers and I will say that I would not buy anything other than a Team Spirit. The people at the factory are GREAT. They always go above and beyond to help me. I have also dealt with Fast Track and let me just tell you they were AWESOME. Sounds like a simple I want something for nothing or I will whine and pout like a 2 year old :cry: ... These are just my opinions and not that of the forum they are posted on.

P.S. You might want to use spell check before you make your post :shock:
Old 01-14-2008, 11:10 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by mike2
:roll: Simply amazing another person that want's
P.S. You might want to use spell check before you make your post :shock:
Maybe you should follow your own advice Mr. Wizard. It should be "wants" not "want's" :roll:
Old 01-14-2008, 11:41 AM
gimmemud
MASTER BUILDER

ops:
Old 01-14-2008, 01:42 PM
Turbodbuick
APPRENTICE

I am un Happy with my experience with Fastrack & with my 30 ft Team Spirit Trailer. I think both are of very poor quality. I would not recommend them.
Old 01-15-2008, 06:29 AM
Gimmethakick
SENIOR BUILDER

One thing about a trailer is that none of them have the build quality of a BMW. A friend of mine recently purchased a $38,000. Haulmark and I was very disappointed with the fit and finish. From the least expensive to the most expensive the main difference seems to be options as they all have build quality issues. If you want a top of the line immaculate trailer buy a Gold Rush. And please don't slam the dealer because he didn't build it he just sold it. Seems like a case of buyer's remorse.
Old 01-15-2008, 11:44 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

It's a good plan to use a good wood sealer on the underside and inside floor of any new trailer purchased (i didn't) ops: :evil: . It appears that none of the trailer builders use treated plywood, that only cost a few dollars more, and would solve a lot of trailer problem a couple yrs. down the road, especially in the humid/wet parts of the US. I personally am now replacing the drop down door (inside) due to soft/rotting plywood, i expect the floor will go next (28' haulmark) my mistake for being stupid or not realising this in advance. ops:

Zip.
Old 01-15-2008, 01:03 PM
RonOwensRacing
DYNO OPERATOR

That is a good point to those who dont know zip i cant remember the name of this stuff that they used in my trailer but if I'm not mistaken it has a 10 year warranty on it .
now that you brought it up i will call him and see for sure but i think it was ten years.
after having a lot of trailers and looking at way to many that's what made me decide to have one built the way i wanted and you can go and see it from the ground up witch i did and thought it was a nice option and i could make changes along the way if i wanted to and we did make a few changes .
a lot of trailer sales places do just that they only sale them not make them the same in my business i have people get made at me over some parts that they have trouble with and i help them all i can but i dont make those parts just like the other two big guy's we just sell them .
So i do know where it is easy to get made at the dealer but on the same hand if you are going to sell someones product you need also to stand behind it and get to the mfg and see that they do also.
Once again just my 2 cents worth.
Old 01-25-2008, 07:56 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

In case Turbodbuick missed it here is your answer.

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=5252

Originally Posted by fastrackat
Read the whole forum before you write Fastrack off. We have tried to offer the best trailers for the price and we pride ourselves in our customer service. It is ashame that one person can make such a fuss over a trailer that he purchased, and he had to use this forum rather than discuss any of this with us. We have not heard from him since he thanked us for working with them and taking the time to install all of the things he purchased extra while they waited. :shock: We have tried repeatedly to call him today and offered to purchase the trailer and all the extras back from him, but he will not talk with us. So give us a chance, we have more satisfied customers than ones that are not.
No need to keep coming back and crying,where are your pictures you said you was going to post up?

The man offered your money back.

The man has been trying to call you but I guess you got "selective answering"

No need for excuses from your family members,that don't cut it here,I don't want to hear it.

Originally Posted by Turbodbuick
Inspected the trailer..found a couple of small flaws ..didn't find all of them..I wanted to inspect it more but it was late, I had my father who is on dialysis with me & he was rushing & complaining..wish I would of took more time or just waited for the trailer to get built I wanted... Not all there fault..some is mine for not inspecting better & I should of just just turned around and walk away from the deal.

You bought it and you chose to fix it,but I guess you bought it on price,because it was the cheapest deal you had got from anyone,you pay for what you get now-a-days.

Turbodbuick,I deleted your post to only bump this topic back to the top,I had gave it some thought as what your purpose here was to do,was to only bash a company that offered your money back.But I am going to say you was haveing "selective reading" here in the forum.

So until then you have no one to blame but yourself here in this deal.

So on your bump here I thought I'd give you the bump myself here maybe you'll read what I posted,but maybe not,it don't matter.

I think all your posts are worthless only to bash a business you have proved nothing no pictures nothing nada.

Next time you do business maybe you'll leave the sick and ailing home...where they belong,thats a pathetic excuse why you was rushed into buying this trailer,get another excuse.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -