BEWARE OF JAWILSON2005

Old 11-30-2010, 03:17 PM
BEAST477
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by blackpearl1968
HEY PEOPLE I,M NOT GOIN PUSH THIS ANY MORE I JUST WANTED TO LET OTHER PEOPLE NO THAT THIS FLAKE GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD..SO YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU EVER WANT TO DEAIL WITH HIM.. OK JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BUST SOME ONE OUT OK..SO TAKE IT FROM THERE

THANKS
AND MERRY-CHRISTMAS ALL..

Not a problem blackpearl. There are just a lot of dreamers out there. I had more than one waste my time a few years ago when I was selling a car on here. Just like harbone66 said. No deal till cash is in hand.
Old 11-30-2010, 04:22 PM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

HEY PEOPLE I,M NOT GOIN PUSH THIS ANY MORE I JUST WANTED TO LET OTHER PEOPLE NO THAT THIS FLAKE GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND AND IS NOT A MAN OF HIS WORD..SO YOU CAN DECIDE IF YOU EVER WANT TO DEAIL WITH HIM.. OK JUST THOUGHT I WOULD BUST SOME ONE OUT OK..SO TAKE IT FROM THERE

THANKS
AND MERRY-CHRISTMAS ALL..
With all the screaming and being so rude going on here he may just not have wanted to talk to you anymore. I'm just saying by what I read that you wrote. Was it right, no, but is does happen. There are two sides to every story. Has he ever called / text or emaild you to tell you he doesn't want it? Have you tried to contact him? You never know, he may have some other things in life going on that have kept him form getting back with you.
Old 12-01-2010, 02:13 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Well said Wabbit. For all we know, the guy could have got killed, lost a job, family member died, got cold feet, got contacted by the IRS & told he owed back taxes, fallen off a cliff, went to the sanitarium, or just packed up & joined the Peace Corps.... who knows.

There is no scam. I am sorry; but this is a "scammer" forum. That is why people here have said what they have blackpearl... they are not giving you a hard time, they are considering all the things that could have really happened in this one-sided-scenario. JMO!!
Old 12-01-2010, 11:07 PM
blackpearl1968
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Well said Wabbit. For all we know, the guy could have got killed, lost a job, family member died, got cold feet, got contacted by the IRS & told he owed back taxes, fallen off a cliff, went to the sanitarium, or just packed up & joined the Peace Corps.... who knows.

There is no scam. I am sorry; but this is a "scammer" forum. That is why people here have said what they have blackpearl... they are not giving you a hard time, they are considering all the things that could have really happened in this one-sided-scenario. JMO!!
WOW OK OK People..But first of this is also a User Feedback as well!!! I did not ever say he is a scammer DID I??? And yes I feel the same way about that trubble that We all go thru..BUT ONE CALL SAYS IT ALL.. ever hear that ol saying..And to do this two times come on.. I wish he would read this aleast I would get some thing in return..lol.. And YES I have many texts-calls-emails to him..AND NOTHING..SO???
BUT I,M DONE WITH THIS STORY AND WANNA PUT THIS TO REST.. AND IF ANY ONE DOES ANY DEALING WITH HIM KOO FOR YOO..LOL TELL HIM I SAID HELLO.. LOL......
Old 12-02-2010, 03:19 AM
TheRabbit
RACING JUNKIE

There is no scam. I am sorry; but this is a "scammer" forum. And YES I have many texts-calls-emails to him..AND NOTHING..SO???
BUT I,M DONE WITH THIS STORY AND WANNA PUT THIS TO REST.. AND IF ANY ONE DOES ANY DEALING WITH HIM KOO FOR YOO..LOL TELL HIM I SAID HELLO.. LOL......
I'm not saying it was / is the right thing to do by not calling or replying to a commitment you have made, but would like to hear his side.
Honestly, he may have a good reason has never gotten back with you.
Just changing his mind is not a good reason to me, but at least you are not out of any money because he may have handled this poorly.