jacky 427

Old 01-25-2010, 10:54 AM
wildrod
SHOW GUEST

Default jacky 427

anybody know anything about this guy,or has anyone done business with this guy? He has an ad posted, without this phone number, doesn't answer questions, won't give out his phone number. I'm wondering if he is a scammer, if not I wonder why he is advertising a car for sale that he doesn't want to sell
Old 01-25-2010, 10:59 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: jacky 427

Originally Posted by wildrod
anybody know anything about this guy,or has anyone done business with this guy? He has an ad posted, without this phone number, doesn't answer questions, won't give out his phone number. I'm wondering if he is a scammer, if not I wonder why he is advertising a car for sale that he doesn't want to sell
We get a lot of those, I quess they cant be scammers if they dont reply :lol:
can you list the ad number? maybe if a bunch of us start sending him messages asking about the car we might get a reply...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 01-25-2010, 12:43 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Wildrod:

I would steer clear of this guy. There are threads about him in the past & he typically has cars for sale that are not his.... so he can get attention or something... there is another one here called "HAL396" that is the same thing (who knows, maybe same guy). Anyways, TIME SUCKER... wasted a lot of my time back a few years ago when looking for a 68 to 70 Chevelle. Every time I called, it was sold or he had another car just like it (way under priced). That is what I was told- when he bothered to answer the phone. Good Luck! Scooter
Old 12-01-2010, 10:30 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Wildrod:

I would steer clear of this guy. There are threads about him in the past & he typically has cars for sale that are not his.... so he can get attention or something... there is another one here called "HAL396" that is the same thing (who knows, maybe same guy). Anyways, TIME SUCKER... wasted a lot of my time back a few years ago when looking for a 68 to 70 Chevelle. Every time I called, it was sold or he had another car just like it (way under priced). That is what I was told- when he bothered to answer the phone. Good Luck! Scooter
Hey Scooter,
Hal396 is back!!!!!!!!!
http://www.racingjunk.com/category/1...amaro-454.html

http://www.racingjunk.com/category/0...maro-454-.html

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-01-2010, 02:02 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Ah Yes... good ol' Hal396. I see his pictures/cars look about the same; but his asking price came up. Back in the day, he would have asked about 6 or 7K for the split-bumper... now he wants people to mortgage their house to buy the car that someone else owns. Nice!