GREAT DEAL ?

Old 11-28-2010, 04:47 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

I SENT A MESSAGE SAYING I WAS IN FL ON VACATION,, CASH IN HAND,, WHERES THE CAR ???
Old 11-28-2010, 04:55 PM
Big409
CRAFTSMAN

Originally Posted by bigray
I SENT A MESSAGE SAYING I WAS IN FL ON VACATION,, CASH IN HAND,, WHERES THE CAR ???

There is plenty of bull$hit on here lets add some more. What if it is true? You got the cash to buy it and going to go get it??
Old 11-29-2010, 08:12 AM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Big409
Originally Posted by bigray

There is plenty of bull$hit on here lets add some more. What if it is true? You got the cash to buy it and going to go get it??
Well for $9K, I have the cash and WOULD have gone to get it! But as usual if its to good to be true, it usually is. I got a reply from the guy saying to contact him at an email address. I just got this message from RJ, so they must have shut down his account!

Subject: An important notice from Racingjunk.com regarding member babyminune
Our records indicate that you may have been in contact with a member on our site that goes by User Name babyminune.

We are writing to notify you that we have taken measures to disable their account, delete all messages sent by babyminune and delete any ads that babyminune may have been running.

As always we highly encourage you to report any ads or messages that seem suspicious, inappropriate or unfit.

Racingjunk.com...helping make your membership safer everyday!

Thank you.

another scammer bites the dust! :lol:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 11-29-2010, 06:57 PM
bigray
DYNO OPERATOR

you damn skippy i got the Money, and my dad lives in atlanta and can be there in 10 hours, trailer and all. i did get a reply,,{ saying something about contacting him thru bla bla bla web site, i said nope ready to buy, where do i need to go,, And STILL NO REPLY, hummmm