Thoughts on Syria

Old 09-05-2013, 03:14 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

I am not trying to weigh in for DD..BUT I have to think he is basing his opinion on past history and performance when dealing with these people and Goverment hype..

WHAT Weapons of Mas Destruction was ever found in Iraq ????! Nothing but a bunch of rusty scud missles that could not make it 300 miles..NO NUCLEAR warheads or anything like that was found....

Americans were fed the Hype and swallowed it HOOK LINE AND SINKER...

but today 13 yrs later many dead soldiers Americans not so Quick to take the bait..

I am conservative also but have rational sense......

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 09-05-2013, 05:51 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I am not good at typing into words what I mean to say. I am NOT for attacking Syria. I have great respect for DD and his beliefs...I meant nothing negative or disrespectful.just don't want my comment taken out of context. He obviously cares about the good of our country and is extremely patriotic.

And yes Brian you said it right... my father, who is 76 yrs old and a veteran , took the hype hook line and sinker . I love him very much but he is a stubborn old man that still believes the hype. I was/ am against the war in Iraq and like to point out that No WMDS were found ....he still thinks that they had WMDS but moved them....whatever.
Old 09-05-2013, 06:13 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Tod74
I am not good at typing into words what I mean to say. I am NOT for attacking Syria. THE ONLY reason I said what I did about DD is he reminds me very much of my father in regards to his political beliefs, or I should say my interperatation of his beliefs based on his posts. I meant nothing negative, or disrespectful. Whatever he thinks is his business and he has a right to that.
I am way way far from liberal, I would say i lean closer to the right, but don't see eye to eye with my old man on many things. The war in Iraq being one of them. I was/ am against it and like to point out to him that NO WMDS WERE FOUND....he still stands firm that they WERE there but they got rid of them or something....idk whatever you say POPS. Lol He is also BILL OREILEY's biggest fan....I can't stand him. Anyway, I have great respect for DD and his beliefs....just don't want my comment taken out of context.
Not on this end it wasn't Tod....I too was NOT for the war in Iraq. I was a State Trooper when Dessert Storm kicked off in early 90's..after 1st full week of watching tracer fire from anti-aircraft artilery over Bagdad I went to local Army recruiter and took my asfab 1 week later at the reserve center..had a contract ready to sign coming out of boot camp as 2nd LT as a Military Police.....At the time we (Americans) were being fed the hype this was going to be a 30 yr war with Iraqs 1 million man Army....well after they folded in a matter of a few short months ( days and weeks in some areas ).I saw no use in pursuing the US Army because I was in it for the action......and action as I knew it at the time was over..damn sure over time I finish boot camp, ATI school then deployement...
I told this story as a reminder of goverment HYPE in the kick off of the opening war in the middle East.

The only action in the middle east I have supported was the initial search for Bin-laden in Toro-boro...( which they botched big time) and 2nd when they went and got him in Pakistan.

What many doesn't understand is that Bin-Laden hit us 4 times as we ( Americans) know it before we went after him. They didn't HYPE up the first 3 attacks by Bin-Laden but turned focus on Saadam who was just on the Oprah Winphrey show just months before...the 4th attack by Bin-laden ( twin towers) there was no getting around.

Old 09-05-2013, 06:35 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

Tod, I AM a Conservative INDEPENDENT. No where near being a Republican as they have deserted The Fight....No offense taken my friend !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Men, this whole world spectrum of using flesh and blood for political purposes has literally spiraled completely and utterly out of control. It is all WAAAY bigger than any one man, or nation for that matter. There is schitt going on throughout the world that is way beyond our control. Has been for decades and is now, through the advent of modern technologies, exponentially growing in evilness.
In the last 2 years the Syrian 'issue' has resulted in the deaths of THOUSANDS of individuals in the most horrifying and gruesome ways that man can impose on man. Where was the 'outrage' all that time ?
No, Syria is a diversionary tactic to pull our attentions off of our very own domestic issues( Obamacare - the immigration act - both designed to literally kill the America we know and love)) as well as the 7 'scandals' ie; TREASONOUS actions that Zer'O' and gang have perpetuated. Keep this in mind though, Zer'O' is but a puppet,...it is the puppet MASTERS we need to defeat.
50% of me says it is VERY near to the 'End Times',...the other 50% refuses to give up and says keep on keeping on. Either way it goes, hold close to your heart, body and soul, your faith, friends and family. REALLY tough times are acoming.......God Bless our United States of America, the United Stated Constitution and Bill of Rights, each and every American Patriot, and our military the world over(who are now joining in the resistance)
Old 09-06-2013, 11:55 AM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

NO Stay away, it is a no win proposition. JMO
Old 09-06-2013, 12:23 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Keep out and use that money to help our disabled veterans, some who are living on the streets...

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 09-06-2013, 12:28 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by TheRabbit
Stay the hell out! By trying to be the world police we are making ourselves the worlds enemy. Not to mention we can't take care of our own business, much less help other countries.
I agree, we had a right to go to Afghanistan, due to 911, but we never finished there, then went into Iraq where we should have never gone, and still not finished and now Obama want's to open another can of worms, these wars have drained our economy to the point that China almost owns the US with debts. We will be digging ourselves out of debts until our grand children grows old, if ever.
I say Hell No don't go and just hope Congrss sees it the same way.

JMO

Zip.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:00 PM
TheYellaBrick
RACING JUNKIE

http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/09/0...-strike-plans/
Old 09-07-2013, 12:22 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Stay the Hell out of there :!: It's none of our business :!: :!:
Old 09-07-2013, 01:21 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Something we all know but do not acknowledge in any post...

When your fighting a HOLY WAR Jihadest.. Its a different war.. These people are chomping at the bit to die..They truly 100% believe to die in war against us will assend them straight into paradise. Thats why these idiots are taking on our best firepower and intelligence while wearing tennis shoes or sandals and a sheet...they drop and pray a minimum 15 times a day EVERYDAY while someone is screaming prayers on the loud speaker city wide ! I do not know of any other religion here that does this...I say this to show these people are SERIOUS.. They go off to war with little to no intention of going home to wife and children..matter of fact they rather die than go home..our guys have families they have hopes and dreams of seeing them again..yes our Soldier will die if he must but they DO NOT want to die Unlike our enemy. This makes all the difference IMO. When going over there and taking on these radical people.. STAY OUT and get far away. If they come after us and breach USA then take care of it for once and for all..The emporer thought he wanted more until the 2nd one dropped...then he said NO MORE.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -