They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 12-03-2010, 06:12 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now ''julian'' you see what we are talking about same car under different name, If it doesn't sell under one name then they put it under another one :!: :!: Now what do you call that :?: :?: JMO Mark
Old 12-03-2010, 06:37 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Now ''julian'' you see what we are talking about same car under different name, If it doesn't sell under one name then they put it under another one :!: :!: Now what do you call that :?: :?: JMO Mark
Maybee somone bougt it and is reselling it... :?: dunno..dont mean someone scamming someone.
Old 12-03-2010, 06:40 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Nope one is the father and one is the son :!: :!:
Old 12-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

So my dads on racing junk under a different account. Am I a scammer now?? :shock:
Old 12-03-2010, 06:48 PM
Harbone
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
So my dads on racing junk under a different account. Am I a scammer now?? :shock:
you need to read through some of the older posts on these guys then maybe you would have a better understanding, the ones that have been on here for a couple of years know their ways all to well :twisted:

As close to "Normal" as I can get...
Old 12-04-2010, 07:01 AM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
you need to read through some of the older posts on these guys then maybe you would have a better understanding, the ones that have been on here for a couple of years know their ways all to well :twisted:
Yeah I dont buy stuff on RJ.I only so far have worked out trades in person with reliable people...
Whats the deal with the last ad? Whats the shady part of it?? Its a regular POS mustang roller.....Cant be too much more wrong with it other than it being a Mustang already :P
Old 12-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

HAHAHAHAAH, I just got a private message from Midsouthhotrodz:

let me tell you something! Keep your mouth shut about my cars!! Also, if you will look at both links to my ads, it is the same user name, not a different one. You have no idea about them idiots in the forum. My idiotic no good uncle screwed bunches of people not me. I had one deal to turn the other direction on a van deal. Since you or any of the other forum users can't read, let me enlighten you. I traded a 88 van with a 406 sbc and glide for a 85 camaro. They guy offered me, I didnt offer him. We traded and he came all the way to me and when he got there he didnt even want to look at the van. he said lets trade. So, i told him to go look at it and make sure that is what he wants but he never would. we traded, he got home and said the van had a 305, but i know for sure it didn't. The van had a 406. I know for a fact it did. That is the only time my name has ever popped up anywhere. The only reason he said the van had a 305 is because all his friends prolly made fun of him for trading so he thought he might could get some cash. He didn't so he gave up! And he changed his name trying to sell the van, I have never changed my name. Still the same, and it always will be. My dad has 2 accounts, Both crj members. And i have this one only!!!!!! Oh btw, here is a video of the van running.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyfdl...eature=related

HEY AZZHOLES, NOW YOU AND YOUR TOOTHLESS DAD,(IF HE IS IN FACT YOUR REAL DAD SINCE YOUR MOTHER WAS SUCH A FUKCING SLUT,WHO KNOWS WHO IT COULD BE) CAN GO FUKC YOURSELVES YOU ILLITERATE SONOFABITCH. DONT YOU EVER CONTACT ME AND CALL ME OUT YOU DUMB REDNECK FAGGGOT!!! YOUR A PIECE OF $HIT AND YOUR CAR IS A PIECE OF $HIT.
Old 12-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

OKOKOK...LOL I GOT ANOTHER MESSAGE FROM HIM AFTER HE FRIEND REQUESTED ME..OMG I CANT STOP LAUGHING..

all im saying is that forum is no good! you called my car a pos..is that the way you always talk to kids???
you lowlife. Well if i got balls calling you out on the internet, why don't we settle this in person! if you got the balls!!!! you will not talk about my family!! Lol, you're just jealous because you don't have the mustang.

HAHAHAHAH IM JEALOUS I DONT HAVE HIS PIECE OF $HIT MUSTANG..HAHAHAHAHAH.[/quote]
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Now you just got a taste of them :!: :!:
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Now you just got a taste of them :!: :!:
YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT, I APPOLOGIZE...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -