midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-20-2010, 10:50 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

James
Is this your son Anthony?

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtop...hlight=#114039

I thought you didn't want him on here posting?Did things change?
Old 06-20-2010, 10:53 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

That is the 1st I have saw of that and I will make sure he does not post again. As most of you know until the last week I never get in the forum.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:58 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
That is the 1st I have saw of that and I will make sure he does not post again. As most of you know until the last week I never get in the forum.
I don't get it,you don't want him on here posting,but you allow him to sell automobiles?
Old 06-20-2010, 10:59 AM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

james & pete, both of you need to get cool heads, apoligize for all this side show bs and come together on a monitary agreement, and get this behind you both. this should be kept to a conversation about compensation and nothing else. time for both of you to man up. jmo, mike
Old 06-20-2010, 11:01 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
I don't get it,you don't want him on here posting,but you allow him to sell automobiles?
I personally think that the forum is for adults JMO I don't see a problem if someone trades on cars and parts. I traded on cars and parts at his age.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:05 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

I don't think you should pay him a dime James. YOUR SON SHOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will be the first to admit that I have let my emotions get the best of me while typing or on the phone or even in person. So James, you have never? Pete is dead wrong. You using the excuse to not pay him because he talked about your family? That is worse in my opinion. If your kid posted the ad and said it was a 406 and it's not, HE NEEDS TO MAKE IT RIGHT. As for you, I believe you to be a reasonable man with good intentions. That said, make you KID do the right thing as you have posted many times you do. Hold him accountable for his posting those three little numbers "406" when you told him not to. Lesson learned..........the hard way

I guess I will be called a scammer because I will not pay anyone a dime who talked about my family they way that man did. Also he traded my son an awesome camaro that ran 5.90 that ran 8.80. I understand what you are saying and if you guys wanna call me a scammer that is fine. I have done everything I know to do but I will not give pete 1 dime.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:05 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by MEMRACING62
james & pete, both of you need to get cool heads, apoligize for all this side show bs and come together on a monitary agreement, and get this behind you both. this should be kept to a conversation about compensation and nothing else. time for both of you to man up. jmo, mike
I woul;d I did not bring it here. I thought everything was going fine we were talking and everything was going fine. I told him I needed a little time to get up some money. Then it all went to crap. I am sorry my family means alot to me when you bring my family and say I send my wife to churches begging for food and money that is crossing the line with me.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:06 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default now

now ya'll see what i am dealing with they were going to help but before thiis all got started they didn't have ant money rite now and didn't know when they would have some i got the run around from the beginning i hope y'll see why i have got so mad and that was wrong on my part
Old 06-20-2010, 11:06 AM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

James,
Please tell me you are kidding! Look at this mess you are involved in!! You told your kid NOT to call it a 406, he did anyway. See where there might be a problem? What I said about Seth, applies to ALL kids. Kids playing in a mans world equals the PARENTS being responsible for the outcome. JMO.

Originally Posted by topsportsman1
I personally think that the forum is for adults JMO I don't see a problem if someone trades on cars and parts. I traded on cars and parts at his age.
Old 06-20-2010, 11:09 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
In my opinion, after all the s*** slinging you (pete) have done trying to discredit James and talking about his wife..............I would have to tell you to go to hell and wait for me to try and make it right. I do believe Anthony was in the wrong to advertise it as a 406, but you have crossed the line with your talk of his family and his income........You have relinquished your right to be given anything at all.......BTW, I too think you are a dumb ass for trading the Camaro for a MINIVAN!! :roll: LMAO, you are sooooooooo full of buyers remorse right now it isn't funny! How many of your buds told you that was a terrible trade? Is that what started the remorse? Your friends laughing their asses off? Oh Pete, NICE TRADE! Your friends say as they laugh like hyenas!!
James, I wouldn't give pete the sweat off my balls if he was dying of thirst!
holloway did you write this?????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -