midsouthhotrodz at it again?

Old 06-20-2010, 09:23 AM
Scorpion1110
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by burnskustomz
What are you talking about theres no business just a name and if you didn't notice midsouthhotrodz is totally different from Midsouth Hotrodz & Kustomz and my dad just graduated from welding so I came up with a new name Burnskustomz & Wleding or BurnsKustomz for short and is it any of yours or anybody's business of my legal or personal records and no it isn't!! Thats what I thought and I never sale anything on RJ just post ads never sold anything never had anyone to buy from me over RJ mostly Craigslist and I hardly sale on it or I also use Mautofied!!! And the relationship is something called a friendship if you know what that means why are you even talking about me for 1. I have never scammed anyone and don't plan on it!! 2. I'd like it if you'd quit referring as if me and James, Jason or any of them are kin!! 3. I asked this man for proof that it was a 305 or 406 and you and him try to change the subject on me like I have done something wrong!! and 4. I have nothing to prove to you I have nothing to hide and nothing to show I'm me and thats the only personal information you will get any other questions about my personal life will not be answered!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
lol.

Scorp
Old 06-20-2010, 10:06 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

I just came back from picking up some part's, working in the garage to makeup for yesterday where i went racing and got behind,And to find my wife who was up allnight at the hospital working in surgery waiting on me at the door, She wanted to know who was the raving idiot that left a rambeling message on the phone :!: So i checked the message and it was ''midsouth'' :!: Ok let me try to make this so you ''Midsouth'' can understand :!: 1] Please don't call me unless you are a friend,invited,or have bussiness with me :!: 2] You don't fall under any of the above :!: Are we clear on this :?: Try someone else to plea your case with not me :!: :!: And by the way thank you for waking her up :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
Old 06-20-2010, 10:32 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
I just came back from picking up some part's, working in the garage to makeup for yesterday where i went racing and got behind,And to find my wife who was up allnight at the hospital working in surgery waiting on me at the door, She wanted to know who was the raving idiot that left a rambeling message on the phone :!: So i checked the message and it was ''midsouth'' :!: Ok let me try to make this so you ''Midsouth'' can understand :!: 1] Please don't call me unless you are a friend,invited,or have bussiness with me :!: 2] You don't fall under any of the above :!: Are we clear on this :?: Try someone else to plea your case with not me :!: :!: And by the way thank you for waking her up :!: :!: JMO Mark Arnold
I am very sorry if I woke her up. I was just trying to figure out the problem and I still have no idea where anyone has ever posted anything about anyone from selmer on the forum and I can see you are not gonna show me where there is anything so that is fine. I will not bother you again.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:33 AM
pete18
CRAFTSMAN

Default ok

will somebody tell him he is responsible for his sons action tilll He is 18 and if his son does anything illegal that he has to answer for it
Old 06-20-2010, 10:34 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by mopar1968
Also I was very nice on you machine I just asked you to please call me back and tell me what I had done to you and if there was something on the forum that I did not know about please tell me.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:36 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Default Re: ok

Originally Posted by pete18
will somebody tell him he is responsible for his sons action tilll He is 18 and if his son does anything illegal that he has to answer for it
will someone tell you that you are responsible for yours. i was trying to work it out and you started with your bs. your actions are why I am not doing anything. I was and you know I was.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:37 AM
blownalky3
MASTER BUILDER

Are you chevyguy posting under this name? Because I thought chevyguy was ok but not sure now who this is?????? You also need to shut burnskustoms the hell up as he is adding fuel to the fire. I am sure y'all thought the van was cool and I can't imagine telling your trading partner "Hey, I'll trade you this ugly AZZ Van for that Camaro". Burnskustoms is a kid who should know his place. Post honest fair things and stop pissing people off.
Midsouth & Pete. You are 3 hours apart. Meet halfway and look the numbers up. Case closed. Either pay up or end up being right. Agree to a fee for whoever is wrong for travel expenses. You using the excuse that he verbally threatned you so your not going to straighten it out IS RIGHT OUT OF LITTLEDICKRODS PLAYBOOK. Your kid advertised a 406 and made the van sound awesome. Now you have to pay the piper if you misrepresented it. OTHERWISE YOU ARE THE SAME AS LITTLEROD.

Pete: Apologize to all and stop letting your emotions rule your big mouth. Take Scorps lead and politely smile, be calm and shove that big stick of truth up their a$$ and get your satisfaction the right way. Cream floats, sh!t sinks.

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
Mark can you or anyone else please tell me what I have done to you. I can't find anything on the forum about me or my son scamming anyone or can I find anything about anyone from Selmer, tn scamming anyone. I have never had any dealings with mark and don't understand why you are saying all of this. Did you read all the stuff that was said? I have called mark and did not get an answer. I would really like to talk to you to see what i have done to you. If anyone else knows please let me know.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:38 AM
topsportsman1
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ok

Originally Posted by pete18
I was going to say this...but Hey James the son of yours is still your responability,make things right with Pete.The boy posted it as a 406 and Pete has NO 406,so get him a 406 and stop hiding behind your son.

YOU allowed your son to sell it,now make things right with Pete,and lets move on here.

Its the right thing to do James
Old 06-20-2010, 10:44 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by blownalky3
Are you chevyguy posting under this name? Because I thought chevyguy was ok but not sure now who this is?????? You also need to shut burnskustoms the hell up as he is adding fuel to the fire. I am sure y'all thought the van was cool and I can't imagine telling your trading partner "Hey, I'll trade you this ugly AZZ Van for that Camaro". Burnskustoms is a kid who should know his place. Post honest fair things and stop pissing people off.
Midsouth & Pete. You are 3 hours apart. Meet halfway and look the numbers up. Case closed. Either pay up or end up being right. Agree to a fee for whoever is wrong for travel expenses. You using the excuse that he verbally threatned you so your not going to straighten it out IS RIGHT OUT OF LITTLEDICKRODS PLAYBOOK. Your kid advertised a 406 and made the van sound awesome. Now you have to pay the piper if you misrepresented it. OTHERWISE YOU ARE THE SAME AS LITTLEROD.

Pete: Apologize to all and stop letting your emotions rule your big mouth. Take Scorps lead and politely smile, be calm and shove that big stick of truth up their a$$ and get your satisfaction the right way. Cream floats, sh!t sinks.

Originally Posted by midsouthhotrods
Mark can you or anyone else please tell me what I have done to you. I can't find anything on the forum about me or my son scamming anyone or can I find anything about anyone from Selmer, tn scamming anyone. I have never had any dealings with mark and don't understand why you are saying all of this. Did you read all the stuff that was said? I have called mark and did not get an answer. I would really like to talk to you to see what i have done to you. If anyone else knows please let me know.
Yes I am chevyguy. like I said earlier in the post I have 2 names I did not want to confuse anyone by going back and forth on names. i pay for both and have made honor payments on both. Also if you will look back I told burns that I thought the forum should be for adults and everyone came to hi deffence so I said ok. Also you can read back. I would have gladly did that before pete went to far. We had talked several times I thought everything was being taken care of he found a motor I was gonna help pay for it. I came home and he was cusing me on my machine and then I get on here and he is saying all kinds of stuff so I am done. I would be happy if he would just stop writing on here and I will also.
Old 06-20-2010, 10:49 AM
midsouthhotrods
SENIOR BUILDER

I guess I will be called a scammer because I will not pay anyone a dime who talked about my family they way that man did. Also he traded my son an awesome camaro that ran 5.90 that ran 8.80. I understand what you are saying and if you guys wanna call me a scammer that is fine. I have done everything I know to do but I will not give pete 1 dime.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -