Big block
60.00%
Voters: 105. You may not vote on this poll

Big block or Small block

Old 08-28-2007, 05:36 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

yes it looks like i am staring thru a telescope..BIG LEAD for the Big Blocks....WHAT CHA MR WOODSMAN. by the way have you got your wife to vote yet ?

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-28-2007, 08:05 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by bjuice
yes it looks like i am staring thru a telescope..BIG LEAD for the Big Blocks....WHAT CHA MR WOODSMAN. by the way have you got your wife to vote yet ?

Brian
Hey not fair, she can't vote, same ISP. I know how to vote more because i'm a computer hack, but i'm too honest to change an honest vote. I would have hoped that s/blk would win but the true message here is that b/blks are easier to build and make more HP for the $. I don't feel bad that b/blks are and will win. But i would love to see you b/blk fans when a s/blk motor puts you on the trailer and it does sometimes happen.

Zip.
Old 08-28-2007, 09:40 PM
camaro74454
JUNIOR BUILDER

I would just like to thank those that moved this to the tech side of the forum.
Old 08-29-2007, 08:13 AM
tommynos
JUNIOR BUILDER

i demand a re-count! im from florida and this is common practice,so please clear the votes and let me look them over and ill set them in place proper
Old 08-29-2007, 08:17 AM
strokercamaro
APPRENTICE

No hanging chads! Just the facts....LOL
Greg 8)
Old 08-29-2007, 09:44 AM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by zipper06

Brian
Hey not fair, she can't vote, same ISP. I know how to vote more because i'm a computer hack, but i'm too honest to change an honest vote. I would have hoped that s/blk would win but the true message here is that b/blks are easier to build and make more HP for the $. I don't feel bad that b/blks are and will win. But i would love to see you b/blk fans when a s/blk motor puts you on the trailer and it does sometimes happen.

Zip.

yeah i know all about those wifes having ESP...mine does it all the time to me.....i hear ya ZIP..

Brian

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-29-2007, 10:12 AM
r8ceredy
MASTER JOURNEYMAN

I can't remember the last time I heard "Man, I always wanted a small block and now that I got it, I ain't goin back!"
Big block man :P
Old 08-29-2007, 09:23 PM
camaro74454
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by strokercamaro
Greg 8)
Tommy should be usta not havin a hanging chad.... :shock:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:32 AM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by zipper06

Brian

Zip.
Brian, Yes she voted like a good girl BIG BLOCK all the way. O by the way she said that she wants one now.

Zip, I am sorry but its fair because she voted under her name here in the U.S.A. an I voted under my name while I was in Africa at work. HONESTLY BIG BLOCKS DON'T HAVE TO CHEAT. :wink: :lol:
Old 08-30-2007, 06:32 AM
tommynos
JUNIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by camaro74454
Originally Posted by strokercamaro
Greg 8)
Tommy should be usta not havin a hanging chad.... :shock:
truthfully not sure what that meant so didnt know what to say..re-count is all i know,this has turned into duck hunting...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -