New here from Sweden

Old 08-23-2007, 09:15 PM
cepx111
RACING JUNKIE

Welcome to the forum Jocke!
You have come to the right place seek and you shall find.
Goodluck, Charles
Old 08-24-2007, 03:44 AM
camaro74454
JUNIOR BUILDER

Welcome to the forum. Great looking car, love all the fab work and the detailed shots.
Old 08-24-2007, 08:25 AM
tommynos
JUNIOR BUILDER

very nice ride,looks like alot of time and thought has went into it,now as part as being a member here we suggest you go into the"Big Block or Small Block"thread and click the box next to "Small Block" then click vote now,that will bring you to the next area where you can cast your real vote,i suggest small block.... ..again welcome to the forum...
Old 08-24-2007, 09:41 AM
SwedishPredator
SHOW GUEST

Thank you all for your comments. Realy great that you liked my car! I do everything myself and that gives me a kind of "satisfaction".
Turning and milling is my daily job but i also have a "hobbyfirm" at home and produce parts and stuff for privates and other firms. You maybe understod that building is my intrest and driving is only a "bonus" for me. Have never raced my car yet but now then it proberbly will hold for the power so shall i try. I dont have a clue what it will run!
This seems to be a very nice forum and i will try to follow and "exersize" my english with your threads. I also use to hang at the Swedish Firebird and Camaro forum and are a member in TACS = TransAm club Sweden (also Firebird).
Thougt that it could be nice and instructive to also check forums "over there".
Again, if you know any good ProStreet sites i´l be very happy to get the links. Love to check out the ProStreet cars in the ads here, se photos and how they are built.

Thanks again!

By the way.... do you know that Bernt at "Custom By Bernt" is from Sweden? He is well a little known in US? Have seen at Discovery that even Boyd use his expertise sometimes.

/Jocke
Old 08-24-2007, 09:49 AM
SwedishPredator
SHOW GUEST

Originally Posted by tommynos
i suggest small block.... ..again welcome to the forum...
Have voted but sorry, not for sb. ops: Maybe i should because i "only" have a little 461cui.
Old 08-24-2007, 11:12 AM
camaro74454
JUNIOR BUILDER

Ahh...nice he didn't fall for the trick. Thanks for voting Big block.