Is it real?

Old 07-13-2007, 06:25 PM
lohmann
SHOW GUEST

Default Is it real?

Can some on tell me are the cars on thisn site worth $40.000.00 doller if you cant drive them to work or on the week end?
Old 07-13-2007, 06:29 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default i

i drive mine on the weekend! mike
Old 07-14-2007, 07:07 AM
3dracing
MASTER BUILDER

Mike, how much alky does it take on a Saturday workday?

Steve
Old 07-14-2007, 07:35 AM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Is it real?

Originally Posted by lohmann
Can some on tell me are the cars on thisn site worth $40.000.00 doller if you cant drive them to work or on the week end?
lohmann, this has been asked and answered.
Posting the same thread over and over is not the way to get the answer you want.

If you want a car to drive on the weekend and to work and back, I suggest a used Saturn, or toyota.
The cars advertised here that are in the price range indicated are usually worth the money and if you want, as long as it is street legal, buy one and have fun driving to work, the grocery store etc. but be prepared to repaint it every year because of the door dings and chips.
Old 07-14-2007, 06:00 PM
mikeaton
MASTER BUILDER

Default mileage

hmmmmm lets see 4 gallons to a 1/4 mile, 16 gallons to a mile, but i can get there real fast! :lol: man thats alot of alkehaul! good thing i only drive on saturday nite 1/4 at a time !lol mike in new mexico
Old 07-14-2007, 06:34 PM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: mileage

Originally Posted by mikeaton
hmmmmm lets see 4 gallons to a 1/4 mile, 16 gallons to a mile, but i can get there real fast! :lol: man thats alot of alkehaul! good thing i only drive on saturday nite 1/4 at a time !lol mike in new mexico
Hey Mike it's still cheaper than gas at the pumps, i pay $130.00 a drum, until last yr. i could buy wash alcohol for $60.00 a drum but those days are for the most part gone. i burn about 1 1/2 gal. per run with the Malibu, driving to the line and running.
My friend is a VP dealer and he now get $10.50 for VP 14 racing gas. When will it end?

Zip.