bad experience with Tamraz

Old 10-23-2010, 10:24 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default tamaraz

Hello Todd
They did not offer a refund, or to replace them. They sold them to me and they as a company are responsible for what they represented and what they told me about the product. My deal is with them not the manufact. I asked them detailed questions about the fenders, they told me about the quality and fit "zero problems and great fenders". Then after explaining the problems with the transaction and the product ,that they infact were not as represented properly, I was threatened with legal begal stuff. All I wanted was what I ordered and what was represented to me. I did not get that and was treated very poorly. Where I was raised that is not the way to do busniess and when they were given the opportunity to make it right I got zero response. Again very poor busniess pratice possibly even fraud. Are you pretty confident they will not respond to this problem ? Has it been too long ? or have you had a bad experience with them ? Do they share your opinion about not being the manuf. only the company that sold them ? sorta curious
Thanks for your opinion, I find it interesting
I know the way we do busniess has changed, but I sure hope that power and greed does not take over and companies except this type of poor behavior as apart of doing busniess. If that happens a small little deal like a set of fenders would be the last thing we need to worry about. JMO
Let me know how feel about that, your opinions got me thinking
Jeff 708-308-0282
Old 10-23-2010, 10:29 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I do think they should make it right.I just don't think they will based on what you have reported. I would like to see someone call them and ask about the fenders just to see if they still tell the customer that there have been zero problems. As I said it would tell you if they are honest or not.
Old 10-23-2010, 10:53 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Tamaraz

They should make it right, I was honest with my explaination about the damaged/misrepresented product that they sold me.
Because of the faulty products they sold me , it cost me money and time. I will not call them to ask about any products quality because than I have become part of the problem,not the solution. As we know ....Talk is cheap , they may have learned from this transaction, I know I have. I will not buy anything from them and I hope anyone that does has a much better experience than I did.
I can see we share diffent opinions on this matter. If you try to buy something from them now you are armed with truthfull info. Which you may not get back from them , so be carefull
jeff
Old 10-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: Tamaraz

Originally Posted by bixblk
They should make it right, I was honest with my explaination about the damaged/misrepresented product that they sold me.
Because of the faulty products they sold me , it cost me money and time. I will not call them to ask about any products quality because than I have become part of the problem,not the solution. As we know ....Talk is cheap , they may have learned from this transaction, I know I have. I will not buy anything from them and I hope anyone that does has a much better experience than I did.
I can see we share diffent opinions on this matter. If you try to buy something from them now you are armed with truthfull info. Which you may not get back from them , so be carefull
jeff
I'm not sure how you can conclude that we share different opinions. Not true. I agree with you. I was saying that if I called them today and asked the same question you asked before buying, (which was about the quality of the fenders,) I should get a different answer than you did. They told you zero problems with the fenders. Well. now you have had a problem with the fenders and you told them about it...so if they are honest they should tell me that they have had at least one person unhappy with the fenders.
Old 11-12-2010, 06:15 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Tamraz

Still no response from Tamraz, I hope others have had a better experience with them.Just be carefull
Old 11-12-2010, 01:15 PM
fla1976
RACING JUNKIE

I ordered a set of quarters from Ecklers for my Chevelle the other day. I'll post on here what the quality of their sheet metal is when I can see how they fit and look. I considered Tamraz and went with Ecklers after thinking about this thread.
Old 11-13-2010, 10:19 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default tamraz

Thanks for the comments and support. Always ask the right questions be honest and fair and be carefull
2365 views at this time
Maybe someone from Tamraz will wake up and try to improve customer satisfaction. It would be to their benefit in the long run
I am glad we have the internet. It helps us with information, to find parts, to find companies and their services and other valuable info/tools we use in our daily lives. Also it is a great media for communication. But it has changed how we do busniess. It is a two sided sword. But I am glad we have it..Good Luck when choosing companies to spend your hard earned Dollars. It can be tought picking the right ones. JMO
Old 11-13-2010, 12:25 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: tamraz

Originally Posted by bixblk
Thanks for the comments and support. Always ask the right questions be honest and fair and be carefull
2365 views at this time
Maybe someone from Tamraz will wake up and try to improve customer satisfaction. It would be to their benefit in the long run
I am glad we have the internet. It helps us with information, to find parts, to find companies and their services and other valuable info/tools we use in our daily lives. Also it is a great media for communication. But it has changed how we do busniess. It is a two sided sword. But I am glad we have it..Good Luck when choosing companies to spend your hard earned Dollars. It can be tought picking the right ones. JMO
Just for the sake of discussion,

What should have happened here to make you think they are a good company?I'm not sticking up for them or saying they are good or bad, just asking you how this situation SHOULD have been handled.
Old 11-22-2010, 05:50 AM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Tamraz

Happy Thanksgiving
Old 12-02-2010, 04:56 PM
bixblk
DYNO OPERATOR

Default happy holidays

over 2500 views ,thanks for all the support
just bought some trim stuff and guess who did not get the order ????
about 123.00 worth and I am pretty sure they have it, SS 454 fender emblems, SS grill and rear bumper trim, nanananana
good luck and have a great holiday season
jeff

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -