Liars

Old 08-28-2010, 07:27 AM
curtisreed
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by harbone66
Originally Posted by doorracer
Is it OK to say "hence" around all the rednecks on this board? :lol: :lol: :lol: Present company included.

Curtis

hence???? dont those belong in the coupe with the roosters?? :lol:
HAHAHAHAHA
Old 09-12-2010, 05:56 PM
67ss396chevelle
JOURNEYMAN

http://forums.racingjunk.com/viewtopic.php?t=9662&highlight=<<<<<--- Thats tooooo funny! We've all been in similar situations at some time or another.
Old 10-07-2010, 06:47 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Guy's tell you what i did the other day . Not as funny as Rudy's or Rigsby but here goes. I am restoring a 71 Dodge Challenger for my wife, she thought i had sold it 3 years ago but i took it to the body shop for full restoration. Well i took my rollback to work so i could pickup the challenger.When i got home i relized i had left all my other key's in the house. That's right i could not get in house,garage,nothing except rollback so i thought.When i got out of it i had hit the door lock button. And yes the key's were hanging the switch, My wife wasn't at home she was at a meeting at the hospital where she work's. Now about the time i was sitting on the deck a large thunder storm hit no where to go. And to top it off i was in my greasy uniform from work and as some of you know i am a paramedic for the local rescue, and i had duty at 6;00 PM. I sit out in the rain under a tree untill 8:00 untill she got home. The car is in my other garage not at home.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:18 PM
MEMRACING62
RACING JUNKIE

we all have had days like that.....dems is called brain farts :P
Old 10-11-2010, 04:26 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Sounds like something I would do... lol.

That is pretty cool that you are hiding the Challenger from your wife like that! She is going to be excited... that is good for a few points for sure. You will have to tell what she does when you give it back to her!!

my wife hates my car... says its loud, shakes the windows inside the house, hits her head on the roll bar, not a big fan of it. If I had more of a driver, she would appreciate it more.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:31 AM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Oh it will be on video when i give it to her :!: :!: