632--PUMP GAS--BBC ENGINE--READY to RUN--NEW??????

Old 04-19-2008, 06:17 PM
bjuice
Administrator
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by jrthone
I live in a small country called New Zealand ( and no its not part of Australia) I recently brought a 632 Short block assembley from Murray at CAM Performance.I would not hesitate in recommending him to every racer out there.He was Honest and Direct.He emailed me back almost instantly and helped out with sorting out my shipping alot and its not somthing a wanted mucked up as it had to come halfway around the world to a Pacific island.Payment was safe and secure.All in all it was a bloody good sale.Murray is a top bloke so no one thinking about buying from him should doubt him or his sale ethic's.Everything he described to me and in the add is what landed on my front door step.There were no hidden charges etc.This is what every racing junk seller/Dealer should be like.Thanks heaps Murray

James Hone

:wink:

"I'M YOUR HUCKLEBERRY ! "
Old 08-12-2008, 05:14 AM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

Hey Studio57,just wondering how your 632 worked out??
Old 08-12-2008, 11:23 AM
triniemi
JUNIOR BUILDER

I'll answer cause I know something. The car has been running, but only on track with no really good traction, so can't say anything about performance yet. Sounded strong on the video. It's the orange 1966 Chevy II.

three videos on the bottom of the page http://www2.kauhajoki.fi/route67cc/videot08.html

1.8.2008 Kooste 1 26Mt
1.8.2008 Kooste 2 25Mt
1.8.2008 Kooste 3 33Mt
Old 08-13-2008, 05:15 AM
studio57
APPRENTICE

Originally Posted by nofear69
Hey Studio57,just wondering how your 632 worked out??
Hi
The engine works great, we havent had not time to dyno it yet here becouse on some delays happend tru the engine building so we did race with it 1 day after it did arrive. We did have some dissagreements about some isues durning the process with Murray.
But i have to say at the end im now really happy with it and i think that is the most important thing!!!! 8)

He really knows how to build those 632 street monster engines.

Thanks again Murray, hopefully we do business again

9.8/227km/h at 5th test pull. there is still lot more power left so i think we will drop the time when we manage to go to real drag race track.
Old 08-28-2008, 09:30 AM
nofear57
EXPERT BUILDER

Hi I checked out the videos and the engine does sound strong! I agree you should try a different track for some faster times. Keep us posted!

Murry's a stand up guy and he has a good business.
Thanks for the video