Watch out for Nick Claborne in ALbany KY

Old 12-15-2009, 02:57 PM
dtperformance
SENIOR BUILDER

Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
Hey guys, I emailed Nick yesterday and told him I think everyone has caught onto him and that he would have a hard time selling on RJ anymore. I also told him that he has made a name for himself on other forums as well (such as yellow bullet and ls1). He replied back to me saying that is was all my faught because he was going to send my money and I wanted to start running my mouth, I told him if he sent me the money then I would come on here and let everyone know but I bet that will never happen.............. so I guess if I wouldn't have put the info about Nick on here, all his other trades would have been ok and he would not have scammed anyone else ......................so with that being said............ I am sorry guys, I should have just waited around until Nick could find the time in his busy schedule to mail me my money....
Really than what did I do not to get my new hood????? He said he had shipped it twice and then nothing after that and he wont reply to anything I send him or to any of these post.
Old 12-15-2009, 03:05 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by dtperformance
Originally Posted by bowtie4542001
Hey guys, I emailed Nick yesterday and told him I think everyone has caught onto him and that he would have a hard time selling on RJ anymore. I also told him that he has made a name for himself on other forums as well (such as yellow bullet and ls1). He replied back to me saying that is was all my faught because he was going to send my money and I wanted to start running my mouth, I told him if he sent me the money then I would come on here and let everyone know but I bet that will never happen.............. so I guess if I wouldn't have put the info about Nick on here, all his other trades would have been ok and he would not have scammed anyone else ......................so with that being said............ I am sorry guys, I should have just waited around until Nick could find the time in his busy schedule to mail me my money....
Really than what did I do not to get my new hood????? He said he had shipped it twice and then nothing after that and he wont reply to anything I send him or to any of these post.
I have no ideal, he just blamed everything on me, I laughed at him and told him that his day will come. He told me the same thing about my stuff and that it got sent back to his dads house or something like that and then he said he would send me some money. Never happened. Karma will come around for sure and he will deserve everything he gets
Old 12-15-2009, 03:14 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Found this on slick nicks profile! Didn't take long for transam4357 to learn the truth.

transam4357 Date Posted: 2009-08-12 15:17:14
great guy to do buisness with . real honest guy. went out of his way to get us a deal on a nice ride. thanks nick.

transam4357 Date Posted: 2009-11-07 15:09:56
actually pretty shady and not a good guy to fuck with
Old 12-23-2009, 04:54 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Looks like ol Nick has scammed another person. I believe he is know using another name as well chevy2fast his new ad 1751323. He even has a different place listed other than Albany Ky. Now is Monticello Ky. I believe the truck looks very familiar might be one of our fellow members on RJ. Just thought I would keep every one posted.

Chris
Old 12-24-2009, 05:17 AM
johnnym
APPRENTICE

Default Chevy2fast/Nick Claborn?

I am pretty sure that Chevy2fast is Nick or one of his buddies, cause the cars on the profile are ones that Nick has tried to sell in the past. I emailed chevy2fast and asked he was Nick or if he dealt with him. He has yet to let me know.
Old 12-24-2009, 09:37 AM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

Default Re: Chevy2fast/Nick Claborn?

Originally Posted by johnnym
I am pretty sure that Chevy2fast is Nick or one of his buddies, cause the cars on the profile are ones that Nick has tried to sell in the past. I emailed chevy2fast and asked he was Nick or if he dealt with him. He has yet to let me know.
Also if you look, it was the same phone number he was using when he was trading the red Camaro.
Old 12-24-2009, 06:51 PM
johnnym
APPRENTICE

Default Nick the loser

Go to topix.com/albany ky and check out where Nick is getting bashed from his own hometown.
Old 12-24-2009, 07:09 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

That is funny as hell right there. Seems like his scamming ways are catching up to him.

Chris
Old 12-24-2009, 07:13 PM
bowtie4542001
DYNO OPERATOR

How many names is Nick going to use, he is going by fastfordracer now.
Old 12-25-2009, 06:18 AM
johnnym
APPRENTICE

Default Loser Nick Claborn

Yeah Chevy2fast and Fastfordracer are both Nick Claborn. Using the phone number provided it comes up - Nick Claborn (606) 387-3172 336 Ewing Branch Rd, Albany, KY 42602 -
I just wonder if this loser has all these listings or he is working under someone else? How would someone that can't even wright up an add that is legible have the ability to get the cars he lists?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -