the best pinks show ever

Old 10-09-2007, 08:21 PM
woodsman
DYNO OPERATOR

Originally Posted by qtrmile2
Now your talking Carl. Let's all get together and run at an all out.
That would be awesome. Let's pick a state and meet. That will make everbody get there cars ready faster. So what's everybody think :idea:
If we have enough interest I'll call Rich to find out the schedule for 2008.
I don't know if it would ever happen but that would be cool to meet everybody and all get together somewhere.
ROAD TRIP 8)
I am all for this let us know when and where and I will do my dead level best to make it. And no car is to little.
Old 10-10-2007, 04:32 AM
qtrmile2
DYNO OPERATOR

Like I said I'll call Rich and see if I can get a 2008 schedule. I'm assuming they are still going to do all out shows for 2008. I know he said a couple of months ago they were working on new shows.
When I find out we can post a poll to see who would like to go and also to pick a state everyone would like to go to.
Some tracks can't have an all out because of the betting of money which some states consider gambling. Bad thing is that nobody is guaranteed a spot in the show. I still think it would be cool to get everybody together.
I'll check it out and let you know.
Old 10-21-2007, 06:34 AM
thetanman101
JUNIOR BUILDER

I hear they'll be running an all out at a track local to me at the end of March of next year. It'll be at Red River Raceway in Shreveport La. See their website at Redriverraceway.net if interested. I believe the details are still being ironed out.

-Tanner
Old 10-28-2007, 04:08 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

they need faster cars on that show.....my grandma has a faster car than the ones they let race....lol
Old 10-28-2007, 04:36 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by alwaysconsistent
they need faster cars on that show.....my grandma has a faster car than the ones they let race....lol
And how fast is your car?

Guess not everyone can drive a sub 9 second car :shock:

Also, please refrain from making cheap shot assessments of others cars or how fast your grandma drives.
Thanks
Old 10-28-2007, 05:09 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

I'll second that, Carl. Running 11's in my car is enough for me. Other-wise, I'll just wet myself :lol: As a matter of fact, I'll line up in staging with you, Carl.
Old 10-28-2007, 05:16 PM
chevguy65
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by ash
I'll second that, Carl. Running 11's in my car is enough for me. Other-wise, I'll just wet myself :lol: As a matter of fact, I'll line up in staging with you, Carl.
Sweet bro, I would get all nervous beside you.
Your Camaro frightens me 8)
Old 10-28-2007, 05:33 PM
ash
MASTER BUILDER

Originally Posted by chevguy65
Originally Posted by ash
Sweet bro, I would get all nervous beside you.
Your Camaro frightens me 8)
Yeah,....me too. ops: On second thought, I'll just bring my white,convertable,soupped-up Geo. :wink:
Old 10-29-2007, 09:28 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaa
MASTER BUILDER

my dragster runs 5.20 in the 8th mile and would run 7.90 or so in the 1/4 and to put cars runnin 10's on the show every week is ridiculous. I would like to see real race cars on there once and a while. I wanna see some wheelie starts and some action.
Old 10-30-2007, 08:12 AM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

I like the kings of new york episode..mustang with SBC vs BBC Camaro

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -