They're back from Selmer,TN

Old 11-04-2010, 04:02 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Julian...I think if you take a day or two and read a few old threads on this board,you will feel foolish because the ones that you are sort of arguing with are what you would call "the good guys"

I don't think there was an insinuation that you were involved with the littlerod gang,however,I do understand how you would come to that conclusion since he asked about your profile not being filled out. If you read old threads you will see that that is something most on here want everyone to do. In my opinion that is all he was saying.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:07 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Your right on the money Tod, We just want to know with whom we are talking to :!: JMO Mark
Old 11-04-2010, 04:25 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Also Julianthe3rd your profile is set to private on Race Space. Nobody can view it unless they are already on your friend list. Nice looking car though.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Originally Posted by Tod74
Also Julianthe3rd your profile is set to private on Race Space. Nobody can view it unless they are already on your friend list. Nice looking car though.
And you can click on "add as a friend" and it will send me a friend request.Im sure all of you arent just Racing Junk forum members, and have accounts on the main site, like me.

Im just gonna stop posting on here and call it a day.

Later. Enjoy your thread.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:16 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Your insinuation that I am a part of the Littlerod gang is quite presumptive to say the least. You are not the only one that has some brains in this forum, although I must say you are definitely shortchanged in other areas. Maniac didn't accuse you, the big bad cop from NOO JEWSY of anything, he merely asked you a question. We all would appreciate you telling us a bit about yourself when asked, you are not important enough for anyone to flock to your profile to see who the "cool" new guy is. I personally know enough buttheads, don't need to know another one!

Originally Posted by Julianthe3rd
Originally Posted by hollowayshotrods
Why shouldn't we go there pal? You must be top secret :!: :lol: :lol:

Originally Posted by maniac
julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
Lets not even go there pal.
What I meant by "dont go there" is do not even try to make any accusations towards me being him or somehow affiliated with him. Cause Im not illiterate and can read between the lines of what you were attempting to insinuate. If you that curious as to who I am look me up on the classifieds. I do not feel the need to fill out all the same stupid information that I already set up on my RJ profile.

However if you DO wanna go there, lets take a quick look at your screen name, I mean it does had the word "Hotrods" in it so therefore you must be affiliated with the Rodz guys....

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Old 11-04-2010, 05:26 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

Your insinuation that I am a part of the Littlerod gang is quite presumptive to say the least. You are not the only one that has some brains in this forum, although I must say you are definitely shortchanged in other areas. Maniac didn't accuse you, the big bad cop from NOO JEWSY of anything, he merely asked you a question. We all would appreciate you telling us a bit about yourself when asked, you are not important enough for anyone to flock to your profile to see who the "cool" new guy is. I personally know enough buttheads, don't need to know another one!

julian , since you havn't filled out your profile , we don't know where you are from ...just wondering...Paul
What I meant by "dont go there" is do not even try to make any accusations towards me being him or somehow affiliated with him. Cause Im not illiterate and can read between the lines of what you were attempting to insinuate. If you that curious as to who I am look me up on the classifieds. I do not feel the need to fill out all the same stupid information that I already set up on my RJ profile.

However if you DO wanna go there, lets take a quick look at your screen name, I mean it does had the word "Hotrods" in it so therefore you must be affiliated with the Rodz guys....

Well then you obvioulsy checked my profile on the other site, to know anything about me, so right there your full of shit and contradicting yourself. Whats the matter? Got a beef with people from NJ? And on a side note, what does my profession have to do with anything being discussed here? However...

Honestly, I would expect a man like you to have some more respect for a man in uniform who is on the front line every day being the first line of defense against scumbags on the street.
Especially from a guy who's son fought for our country and gave his life for this great country of ours. I am thankful for his service and sacrafice BTW. My Father is a Viet nam Vet and is ill from his service and is on borrowed time himself, and BTW lives 62.98 miles from you in Greesnsboro NC.

Ill drop by and say hello next time Im down in Greensboro visiting him..
Old 11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
mopar1968
RACING JUNKIE

Hey guy's at least he is a racer also, He does have some great looking car's. He seem's allright i think he will fit in with us misfits pretty well :!: JMO Mark
Old 11-04-2010, 05:30 PM
THERATTLER
RACING JUNKIE

no more than mine does.....I already tried to welcome you to the forum and you called me a dick ..hhhummm you just might fit in after all....why are you so defensive??? nobody has accused you of anything , you just "read between the lines" as you put it...I can see why you had so much trouble on another forum...you CAN fit in here , we could use you for sure , we AREN'T the enemy. My name is Paul ,,what do they call you???
Old 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM
hollowayshotrods
RACING JUNKIE

Blah, blah, blah, yadda, yadda, yadda...and so on. I didn't check your profile, I would have had to "befriend" you AND we know I am not doing that!! LMAO!!! Just wanted to let you know you aren't the only Dick Tracy in here. We don't need to read no stinkin profile to peg who you are!
Nope, not a thing against folks from NOOO JEWSY. I don't discriminate, I dislike ALL smart alecks. :wink:

Well then you obvioulsy checked my profile on the other site, to know anything about me, so right there your full of s and contradicting yourself. Whats the matter? Got a beef with people from NJ? And on a side note, what does my profession have to do with anything being discussed here?
Old 11-04-2010, 05:42 PM
Incognegro
DYNO TECH

My name is Paul ,,what do they call you???
Uh...... :roll: Julian.......The 3rd if you want to get technical..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -