ROLLER CAM

Old 02-21-2009, 12:47 AM
zipper06
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: ROLLER CAM

Originally Posted by d572
Looking for a roller cam for a 440 Mopar, range-dur .050- 280-286/lift.630-.690

Thanks D
There's another poster on this site claiming 900 HP with a 440 i don't know what cam he's running but you could probaley PM him and find out. Might be worth the effort.

Zip.
Old 02-26-2009, 03:52 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Do the classifieds have 7 legged spiders too? The 7 legged ones are the deadliest... I tell you... you should joke with the "Tod7 Legged Spider" with EXTEREME caution!! Word is, there was a "wheel manufacturer" who messed w/ the Tod7 Spider once.... that was NOT a pretty sight. In the end, the Tod7 Legged Spider won. YOU EVER WONDER WHY CHUCK NORRIS IS NOT AROUND ANYMORE???? You guessed it... the Tod7 legged Spider SMOKED HIM!! So joke all you want....
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 PM
Tod74
RACING JUNKIE

Originally Posted by Rigsby
Do the classifieds have 7 legged spiders too? The 7 legged ones are the deadliest... I tell you... you should joke with the "Tod7 Legged Spider" with EXTEREME caution!! Word is, there was a "wheel manufacturer" who messed w/ the Tod7 Spider once.... that was NOT a pretty sight. In the end, the Tod7 Legged Spider won. YOU EVER WONDER WHY CHUCK NORRIS IS NOT AROUND ANYMORE???? You guessed it... the Tod7 legged Spider SMOKED HIM!! So joke all you want....
You don't find Chuck Norris...Chuck Norris finds you.

And then rips your leg off and hits you with it.
Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 AM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

And when Chuck finds you, you are already dead. It has been said that when Chuck sets his wrath to be upon you, you can feel his mind-powers ripping apart your flesh.