DONT TRUST ROGER ROBERTSON AS FAR AS YOU CAN THROW HIM.

Old 05-07-2009, 03:37 AM
mrmightymouse
SHOW GUEST

Default DONT TRUST ROGER ROBERTSON AS FAR AS YOU CAN THROW HIM.

I recently purchased a car from him and his son, They both seemed like nice enough guys, BUT WATCH OUT!!! They told me the rolling chassis was a great car buts it was not. I put my engine & transmission in the car & it pulled so hard to the right i almost hit the wall 3 times.

After bringing it to to a chassis & speed shop they told me i was lucky i wasn't killed. After spending over 2 thousand dollars i can use the car but am still very unhappy. I have called many times with no answer. I have a attorney involved right now so stay away from them.

It is also hard to believe they own a business. I feel bad for all their customers they lie to & cheat out of their hard earned money. Here is their business info.

THE LAST STRAW LANDSCAPING,
BLOWING ROCK, NC
828 268 1293
Old 05-07-2009, 04:28 AM
outlaw256
RACING JUNKIE

I RUN A SMALL SHOP OUT IN THE COUNTRY IN THE SOUTH AND IF YOU PULLED THAT CRAP HERE YOU COULD WIND UP DEAD. BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR BUISNESS NAME LAST STRAW.!!!! THATS A REALLY GOOD NAME FOR THAT TYPE OF BUISNESS.
Old 05-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Scooterz
RACING JUNKIE

Default Re: DONT TRUST ROGER ROBERTSON AS FAR AS YOU CAN THROW HIM.

[quote="mrmightymouse"]I recently purchased a car from him and his son, They both seemed like nice enough guys, BUT WATCH OUT!!! They told me the rolling chassis was a great car buts it was not. I put my engine & transmission in the car & it pulled so hard to the right i almost hit the wall 3 times.

After bringing it to to a chassis & speed shop they told me i was lucky i wasn't killed. After spending over 2 thousand dollars i can use the car but am still very unhappy. I have called many times with no answer. I have a attorney involved right now so stay away from them.

It is also hard to believe they own a business. I feel bad for all their customers they lie to & cheat out of their hard earned money. Here is their business info.

MrM/mouse:

First, sorry to hear about the ordeal. For the members sake, it is always good to have an ad # of the car/info to warn others.

Second, your comment leaves some question as to what actually caused the chassis to fail in the manner it did. I assume that basically it was literally falling apart? Not rying to add salt to the wound here, but it is good to know the full story about what happend... as the buyer may post on here to defend his side. Again, sorry to hear about your deal & I am glad you did not hit the wall!! Scooter